The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged

Começar do início

Kifuyu all but laughed. him having feelings for me that long was outrageous. I mean he was the only one that would but myself before him no matter what the danger. He was dedicated to grow stronger no matter how beat up he got, Y/N would ways get back up one foot in front of the other.

Strolling my way the hall I ran into Credo, Suzuka had failed to mention he was a blacksmith on the side, I had told him what I wanted for my weapon to mimic base of Aoi.
"Interesting, id would like to help you, but Y/N had the only material to make a weapon like that." Credo brought up.
"I done mean it had to be loaded with dust shells I mean-"
"I know what you mean Raven," I turned to the hushed voice behind me, Lady Mikoto holding a few important papers, "if you'd follow me I'd gladly give you what you need. Credo you will help her for this."

"Thank you, honestly I didn't think you where going to be this openly to help me. Since well, My team and I where the the once that help Y/N kill two of your sons." I said.
"This is true, but I can't hold it against you. All of you are huntsman and huntdress in training are you not? So of course I should help. Beside soon we'll need your help." Lady Mikoto laughed off her little joke. Going through her personal belonging, "use this. This ore was use to make Siegfried, Y/N father's weapon."
"Are you sure it okay to hand me something like that? You still have it's Material would you want to save it to fix Siegfried?"
"You're right it is important to me. That is the only kind of gift worth giving. I've wanted not only to give this this to you but to entrust it to you, so I am. Whatever weapon you make with this I pray, Raven Branwen, it will create a path just for you."

Credo didn't take long to make my new weapon. Since it was still my long sword with Aoi element gimmick. The blades material was base off Siegfried, when I held that blade for the first time of felt so light enough grit to cut through anything. I've waited in the blacksmith shop restless. Lucky while I was waiting, I saw a comic book left behind in the smith lobby. I opened to the middle of the book. The drawings of robots were so dynamic. It was in black and white so it was hard to tell who was the good guy or bad guy. seems like who drew these wanted to bring these robots to life. Seems like something Y/N might enjoy. He wouldnt show it but i would catch him on his scroll reading comics like these. I guess to this day we still wants to be a hero. Knowing how much pains he's gone and will to go through i commend him for that.
"Well Miss, Raven. I can safely say you wont be disappointed in a Credo Special!" Credo walked out into the lobby, finally i feasted my eyes on my weapon and sheath. The sheath has a rotary chamber filled with different types of Dust that could easily coat my base sword in that a element. Since i didnt have my basic long sword with me i figure this could be a new upgrade, "Gotta say im suprise Lady Mikoto handed you such fine ore like that."
"Really? what makes you say that?" i had ask taking hold of my weapon letting Credo chatter.
"Well for as long as i've know her is isnt much of the type of leader to give out handout. I mean look at your boyfriend hes basicly forging his own weapon with no help or guidance...Well maybe some assitance from myself since i dont want him to burn the shop down. Mikoto is the type of person who would want that individual to forge their own path via be it sword or that life choices. We all are alone form time to time, but if we continue on one day we might be able to be surrounded by the people who truely care for our wellbeing."
I unsheathed the blade as i looked at my reflection through the blade. credos words dawned on me. One day we might be surround by the people who truely care. I do have Summer, Tai, and Qrow. As well as that idiot. But he has everyone here for him i'm sure it hasn't dawned on him just yet. I'll make sure he ever forgets that.
"Thanks Credo, i'm off to see Kifuyu see if she has time to help me out a little." i waved off before walking out the door. Credo muttered something under his voice i could make out what he had said though his face was painted in worry.

"Wow...Credo sure can make something interesting cant he..." Kifuyu said in awww while inspecting my weapon, "I see your a bit serious. Id be happy to train you Raven. But why train with me seperately than joining in with Y/N?"
"i feel like your teaching Y/N the fundamentals, but i was training through the pits working my way up so i imagine you can go a little rough on me." i said.
She scratched the back of her head knowing full well i was right on the lien, "Damn, alright you go me there. Ha, you got a sharp eye."
"Have too where i'm from." we laughed off our joke.

-Playforward 4 hours into Kamwui's assult-

As the west sector had been secure for some time. I did want to leave to find Y/N, but i couldnt just leave the soilders i was put in charge with by themeselves. This is to abnormal, Grimm had only appeared when Y/N had shown up nw it doesnt seem like anyone of them is coming through the west sector. I didnt want to be doubtful, one theroy i had was maybe he was leading them away from the area. Another was isolation, but grimm are that smart to come up with tactics like that all on their own. Unless....OH SHIT!
i sheathed my bladed pulling out my scroll to contacted Y/N. As i was calling i look at the contact photo of him, standing shoulder to shoulder with me that day we took the team plus one photo.
Come on pick up...the scroll clicked.
"Hello?" he answered, not giving a proper greeting.
"Y/N! is there something wrong?" i asked for a situation update on his end.
there was a long pause before he answered, "yeah...a few familar faces showed up..."
———————————————————

Y/N carried Milla, who was bleeding from her shoulder and forehead, around his arms. Having his scroll to his ear covering the speacking with the palm of his hand. Footsteps echoed through the abandoned building, "But i dont think one of them is in a chatting mood."