"Most people will. But that means whoever has multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." Iida said, then he looked over at Aizawa, who was already getting into his sleeping bag, "Right, Sir?" 

"Do whatever you want, just decide before my nap's over." He answered, falling on the ground to sleep.

After everyone voted, the points were marked on the board. I looked over It and when I saw my name, I was a little surprised. I had voted for Yaoyorozu, but I still had one vote. That meant someone voted for me.

'I wonder who it was.' I thought, curiously.

"How did I get three votes?" Midoriya said, shocked that he was the person with the most votes.

"Okay, you idiots! Who voted for him?" Bakugo yelled, jumping up from his desk.

"Did you honestly think anyone was going to vote for you?" Sero asked.

Bakugo shouted some stuff back before Yaoyorozu and Midoriya stood at the front of the room. While Yaoyorozu looked calm, Midoriya looked absolutely terrified.

"All right, your class representative will be Midoriya and your class deputy is Yaoyorozu," Aizawa said after he got up from the floor.

"Really? It's not a mistake?" Midoriya asked with a shaky voice1.

"How'd this happen?" Yaoyorozu sighed.

"This might not be so bad." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah, I could get behind Midoriya, I guess." Kirishima agreed.

I wasn't really paying attention to what the other students were saying. Once Midoriya and Yaoyorozu sat back down, we waited a few minutes before our teacher came in to start our morning classes.

* * *

I sat down next to Iida at lunch and listened to Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida's conversation.

"Guys, I'm kind of worried about the whole class rep thing." Midoriya started, "I don't think I'm qualified."

"Sure you are," Uraraka said.

"Yeah, you shouldn't worry about it," I added.

"You'll be great." Iida encouraged, "Your courage and quick thinking under pressure will help make you a worthy leader. Not to mention the strength you demonstrated. Those are the reasons I voted for you."

"You were one of the three?" Midoriya asked.

"Didn't you want to be the rep really badly?" Uraraka asked, "I mean, you look the part with the glasses."

"I don't think that's how it works, Uraraka," I said.

"Wanting a job and being suited for it are quite different things. Observing the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that." Iida stated.

"Agency?" Midoriya and Uraraka asked.

"Uh, oh, it's nothing," Iida answered.

"You know, I've been wondering something about you," Uraraka said. "Admit it, Iida, you're filthy rich!"

I looked at Iida, who seemed a little taken aback. Though he quickly recompiled himself, "I was afraid people would treat me differently if they knew about my family." He said to himself, before sighing. "You see, the Iida's have been pro heroes for generations, it runs in our blood."

"What? That's awesome!" Midoriya and Uraraka exclaimed.

"Are you three familiar with the Turbo hero, Ingenium?"

I nodded and beside me, Midoriya started talking, "I know all about him! He's a super popular pro with 65 sidekicks working with him at his agency in Tokyo! Don't tell me..."

"He's my elder brother!" Iida exclaimed, with a proud look on his face.

"Your family's famous!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"I can't believe it!" Midoriya blurted.

"They do look pretty similar," I muttered, not loud enough for the other three to hear. Ingenium was one of the pros that scared out the villains that attacked my studio one time. He was in the area so he was able to help and when I came back to the studio after the concert I was at, he talked to me about what happened and I got to know quite a bit about him.

"Ingenium is an unmatched commander who always honors the hero code. As the second oldest Iida son, I strive to be just like him. However, I think it might be too soon for me to be in a real leadership role. You, for example, figured out what the judges were looking for in the practical exam. A rep needs that sort of insight."

"This is the first time I've seen you smile, Tenya," Uraraka said. "You should do it more."

"What do you mean? I smile all the time." Iida argued.

"Not really," I stated. "You're usually really tense and you take everything a bit to- no way too seriously."

"Hey, so about that practical exam-" Midoriya started, only to be cut off by alarms.

'What could this be about?'