7 - you make up

Piper
Your time in prison had been a lot harder to get through without Piper by your side - and a lot more awkward. You couldn't exactly slope off and avoid her for a couple of months at your parents' house, you had to see her daily, which didn't help the healing process.
One day, there was a little commotion in the suburbs - it being prison, you wouldn't normally be surprised, but it involved Piper and Red.
"Everything okay, Red?" You asked, and they both whipped their heads to you. Red looked upset, distressed, Piper looked even worse; her face was covered with sweat and tears.
"Pipes? Oh my god, what happened?!" You immediately walked in and sat next to her. She looked at you helplessly, which made your heart hurt, before looking up at Red who nodded at her. Piper tentatively rolled up her sleeve, revealing a blistering burn of a swastika. You gasped.
"Babe, I'm so sorry...who did this?" You asked and she shook her head, sniffling.

"Doesn't matter, it's done." She turned to look at you, "I'm so stupid, I'm sorry. I love you," she spluttered out, crying. You sighed and pulled her into a gentle hug.

"It's okay, Pipes, don't worry. I love you."

Alex When you heard that Alex had been released whilst standing trial in Chicago, you knew you had to find her

Alex
When you heard that Alex had been released whilst standing trial in Chicago, you knew you had to find her. Almost a day after you had broken up, she'd been whisked off, so you never had a chance to reconcile things - you were wrong to end things.
You had eventually found her details in the Litchfield database - she was living in Queens! You went there immediately - it was an average looking apartment building, nothing particularly fancy nor dodgy looking.
You looked at your phone, checking that you had the same door before knocking. You heard a few bangs inside before a nervous voice piped up.
"Who is it?" You smirked to yourself, deciding to put on a fake voice.

"Answer the door and you'll find out, Vause." A few seconds later the door opened and you were met with a panicked Alex and the barrel of a gun.
"Jesus, Alex, what the fuck?!" You exclaimed, putting your hands up. She gasped and pulled the gun down before dragging a hand through her hair.

"Oh my god, y/n, what is wrong with you?!" You frowned as she ushered you into her apartment - she looked ready to break down.

"Are you okay?" You asked, concerned.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, ignoring you and putting the gun into a drawer. You sat down.

"I came to apologise, Alex I was wrong..." you trailed off and she stared at you before sitting. She kept quiet.
"I'm sorry, honey, I love you so much. They were getting suspicious of us, I could've lost my job and you could've gotten a transfer. It was dangerous, but I'm here now, and so are you." She looked at you, sadness in her eyes, you stood and sat with her quickly.
"I really do love you, Alex." She sighed before leaning her head on your shoulder.

"I know, I love you too," she looked up and kissed you briefly before going back to her original position.
"By the way, someone's trying to kill me." You choked.