9

You dodge the sword aimed for your chest and kick at your attacker. Your attacker dodges your counterattack and delivers one of their own. Their foot hits your rib cage and knocks the air out of your lungs. You grab their leg and pull them towards you. They try to stab you when they get close but you hit the sword out of their hand. You pull your knife and hold it to their throat.
"I surrender," they say, "what are your terms?"
"Dinner, 6 pm in 2 days, stop by my dorm and I'll surprise you with where were going Weiss, dress fancy"
"Okay (Y/N), I submit to your terms"
"YEAH!"
"GOOD FIGHT!"
"WOOOOO!" The rest of team RWBY cheers
"Alright team RWBY and (Y/N), I think that that's enough training for tonight" Ruby says
"It's noon" Blake says
"for the morning" Ruby says correcting herself
"What should we all do for the rest of the day?"
"We could go for a walk through Vale" Weiss suggests
"Let's go team RWBY and (Y/N)" suddenly an alarm goes off. You pull out your scroll and stop the alarm.
"What's that (Y/N)?" You move your hand in a flat motion to say nothing. "Okay"
"Let's go!" Ruby shouts and she runs off, the rest of you four chasing after her. You guys hop on a bullhead and it takes you to Vale. You guys walk around having fun and joking, until a man steps out in front of you five.
"Run good me!"
"Why?" You think
"He's going to try and kill us!" You look at the guy and he pulls a gun and shoots at Weiss. As you look the world slows and you run in front of Weiss. You feel the bullet rip through your flesh and bounce around in you. The world seems to come back to speed again and everyone rushes to you.
"(Y/N)!" Weiss shouts and she cover up the entrance would.
"The bullet is still in him, call Ozpin!" Blake yells and Ruby pulls out her scroll and calls Ozpin
"Headmaster some guy tried to shoot Weiss, but (Y/N) got in the way!"
"I'm on my way!" Everyone hears even though the phone isn't on speaker. A minute later several bullheads land and medics walk out to stabilize you.