Part 4

A few days have passed and Jaebong met up with Hyunjin , Felix and Minho every second day after school and practiced and they were improving a lot but Jaebong was startimg to get over exhausted from all the continues practice and work that he couldn't even fully focus on his school work anymore, he was also emotionally tired.

He wasn't use to being around people who were this energetic, he grew use to giving class but it wasn't like this, Minho always hung around Jaebong and same goes for Hyunjin and Felix, they didn't want him to feel lonely but they weren't realizing that Jaebong being a introvert how much energy he was losing physically and mentally.

The three boys got really worried when Jaebong didn't show up to school for a few days but he came to practice and Mimho also saw him at the studio giving contemporary class while he was giving Hip-Hop classes, it didn't take much for him to see that something was definitely off with Jaebong.

But he knew he wasn't close enough to ask Jaebong about it himself so he used the only other way he has.

"Jaebong-ah 😞 you haven't been at school these last few days, is everything okay?" - Secretly.

Jaebong was at home cuddling with his cat in bed, he was to tired to get out of bed and his dad gave strick instructions to Minkyun to keep Jaebong in bed after he collapsed after getting home a few days ago.

Jaebong picked up his phome curiously the only people who had his phone number was his mother, his father, Minkyun, Felix and then of course Secretly.

He checked the notification, he saw a bunch of messages from his mom but ignored them like usual and then saw one message from Secretly.

He tiredly smiled at it and contemplated whether he would actually answer him or not, but he felt bad if he would because it seemed like he was indeed concerned about him.

"Hyung~ I'm okay don't worry, I'm just resting up, I got leave from school for a little while so I can rest for a bit because my dad was overly worried about my health, but I'm okay" - Jaebong.

It was a lie, and he did feel bad about lying but he also didn't want to worry him.

"aww when will you be back? It must've been bad if you're dad got worried about you, please don't overwork yourself, I'm sure your friends are worried about why you just went missing without any reasons, because I was" - Secretly

"Hyung... I don't have friends, no one will worry if I just disappear suddenly" - Jaebong

"what about Felix and Hyunjin? Also Minho? You were around them a lot lately I thought you were friends" - Secretly

Jaebong bit his lip, he thought so as well but maybe they were just putting up with him because they were part of a group for the festival.

"I think they are just putting up with me, we are all performing together for the school festival, they asked that I join their group to perform, I'm probably just in the way" - Jaebong.

"I don't think so, I met Felix once and he told me how excited he was to be able to befriend you because he tried earlier but you didn't speak to him, so he got really excited" - Secretly

"I don't know hyung... I think my insecurities are getting to me, I never had friends before aside from my friend Changbin and my cousin Minkyun I never had any friends" - Jaebong

"Maybe let others in a bit more? Don't be scared and life each day to the fullest whether they will leave in the end or not (which I'm sure they won't) just have fun with them" - Secretly

"I will try hyung, But hyung I'm going to take a nap again I am really tired I didn't sleep well these last few days" - Jaebong

"Enjoy it and sleep well Bongi get enough rest and come to school full of energy and with that pretty smile of yours" - Secretly

Jaebong felt his cheeks heat up as he read the message from Secretly but he just locked his phone and gave a small kiss to the fluffy black cat in his arms and closed his eyes again and slowly let darkness consume him.

Minho started at his phone, he now realized that indeed the first he saw Jaebong dance the sadness he expressed truely was expressing what he felt on the inside,

He also knew that Jaebong was lying about just being tired because it seems like there was more to it than he made it out to be. He wanted to prove to Jaebong they aren't leaving him anytime soon, so to do that Jaebong had to come to school and they are going to introduce them to their other friends they are going to give Jaebong the experience of friendship he lacked.

Minho was definitely very protective of Jaebong, he wanted to care for the boy as much as he can and to show him the world through new eyes.