NEWS (part 2)

*Recap*

*cal pov*

"sooo,your telling us that hazel who is know luke 'sister'," I said using air quotes "who doesnt remember anything from her passed except for when she was dropped of at the orphanage,is your sister" I said slowly and he nodded 'I cant believe this' I thought to myself as he nodded.

*recap over*

  Mikey pov

"I cant believe this I knew you since you were forever and you never told me you had a sister"

cal said "I know I never told anyone because she was gone, well you at the orphanage" ash replied.I just stood there shocked.

hazel...Ashton...ashton...hazel...brother and sister hmmmmm...I thought to myself while they talked hazel sooo hazel my crush.yes i said crush is ashtons irwins sister not luke hemmings 'sister'

"how do we know your not playing a trick on us with hazel" I said snapping back to them "I'm not I swear...I mean look ill show you" he said running out the door

Ash pov

"HAZEL" I screamed "she went out" luke screamed back I went down to him "oh luke your up" "yeah" "I have to tell you something" "hazelsyoursister" he said very fast but I understood "how did you know" "umm I just thinking about it and it clicked to me"

"oh alright" "yeah so how's this gonna work you want her back or..." He trailed off "no,I mean i do...but I guess its her choice and either way well both see her right"

"yeah true well I'm going to shower, order pizza yeah?" he said because its like 12:35 "yeah,ill tell mikey to" I said walking away but he grabbed me "how are we going to tell haz?"

____________________________________

A/N

HAHAHA JK JK JK YOU GUYS WOULD PROBABLY KILL ME HAHA ok back to the story

____________________________________

"I don't know, but well think of something" "alright" he said walking off so I went back upstairs

Jessica pov

"omg do you know the band 5sos" I said I mean I know she knows them but not that there famous "no I haven't herd of them ill look e'm up later" she replied "alright" "well I gets I should get going my 'mom' and 'dad' are gonna be home soon"

she said pouting air quotes around mom and dad, and standing up "wanna ride" "nope I'll walk my flat is not that far" "alright later" I said closing the door to the house when in the world are they going totell hazel about them I thought as I got a text from cal bae

The text (c stands for cal and j stands for Jessica cal gf)

C-I got some news

j-I got some questions

C-fine you first

J-when are the guys young to tell haz about the band?

c-idk...my turn?

j-yeah fine

C-hazel is Ashtons sister!

J-wait wat?

C-I know right but they are the same color eyes same color hair and the same cute laugh

J-aww,wait cute laugh?

C-oh yeah you've never heard Ash's laugh?

j-nope

C-oh then forget it-haz is here gtg bye

J-love you x

C-love you xx

Text over

mikeys pov (A/N WOW I DO ALOT of pov ok back to the story)

"oh I see it now" I said as haz walked through the door that ash opened for her "I told you" he said haz have me a confused look I shrugged and smiled "me and Luke have to tell you something" ash said a look of worry crossed her face when she spoke "ok" was all she said before going in her room with her head hanging down

Haz pov

I knew they were gonna give me back ughhhh I always do something wrong.no, theres always something wrong with me ughh well when Luke gets out of his year long shower ill know if im going back to the orphanage or not...

____________________________________

a/n

Aww poor hazel of only she knows what going to happen in the next chapter :( ;p ok so if you don't remember Jessica is calums girlfriend...dont be jelly...

       alright so sorry for any mistakes,thanks for reading, I'll update this Tuesday coming up! #UdateTuesday! Hope you liked the chapter.Its long I know but I had to fit it all in there so yeah...

      bye penguins!