Chapter 10

Alex walked across the grass calmly, they were out on another expedition.

Alex: We should start out with that weird building we found a couple days ago, maybe we'll find some metal sheets.

Michael: Good idea, that place was weird though.

Alex: I wonder, maybe there weren't any people in there because of an expedition? Or something like that.

Michael: Possibly, but who knows, maybe it is abandoned?

Alex: Maybe.

They followed the path to where the mysterious building was.

Alex: Alright, you stay here Buduu, we won't be long.

Buduu gave a sad look and sat on the floor.

Alex: Don't worry, we'll be back soon.

They entered the building, and were greeted.

"What the? Who are you?" The soldier looking person questioned.

Michael: Agh! uh we are just exploring.

"Exploring, Hmm, go take a left and walk straight, after that go right and continue walking until you see a left."

Michael: Why?

"You'll find the director, I'm sure he'll want to talk to you."

Alex: *whispering* I don't like this..

Michael: Me too, just stick with what he said.

Alex: Alright then.

"Hello boys" Said a man behind them.

Alex turned to look, The man had a pale look and had brownish hair.

Alex: Uh hello?

?: What are your names?

Alex: Uh I'm Jake and he's Peralta.

?: Jake and Peralta? Alright, let me put that into the computer files. First let's put you in a room. You must be tired. Come with me. By the way, my name is James.

They went into a room, it had 2 beds and vent, it also had a desk.

James: I'll be back soon,

Michael: Peralta? Really.

Alex: What? I had to think quickly!

Michael: Fair enough..

Alex: This place gives me a weird vibe.

Michael: Hmm, I'm just surprised there are guards here, and a man with a grey suit.

Alex: Good thing we didn't take Buduu, they would have been frightened.

Michael: Heh, that's true. Hmm, now that I think about it the guard that welcomed us had a pistol on his belt.

Alex: Hmm, maybe this is some top secret place or something.

Michael: Who knows... Hopefully we find out before anything happens to us.

15 minutes passed.

James: Okay, would you like to get something to eat before some tests?

Michael: Food would be nice, thanks.

They got to the cafeteria and saw other people eating.

Alex: What the?

Michael: There are other people here?

Alex: Well that's suprising.

They got their food and sat down. They ate their food slowly and felt as if they were being watched.

Someone whispered "You made a mistake coming here" whilst trying not to be suspicious.

Michael: Mistake?

"You should leave whilst you can" a girl said.

Alex: Leave whilst we can? What's wrong with this place?

"This place might look like it has good intentions, but it doesn't, if you try to escape, they'll try and put you back here. You have to do tests and stuff here too.

Meanwhile, Buduu heard some guards in white talk, he quickly dashed to the nearest bushes and trees. He looked at the guards go into the building but he could make out something else. A metal box.

"Tests? What kind of tests?" Alex said worryingly.

"Depends, sometimes they put some stuff into you. Or take blood tests. It's not a hospital. It's the opposite.

Michael: We should get out.

"Finish your food, your coming with me." A guard said, looking at Alex and Michael.

Alex: We're coming! Shoot, what do we do?

Michael looked around the room for something that could help them escape.

Michael: I have an idea, we could climb into that vent over there, could you guys protect us?

They agreed and tried to not make it look like anything was going on.

Michael: Come on.. come on! Open.

Alex: be quick!

Michael: I'm trying, okay, done, get in quick!

They scrambled into the vent and followed it until they came to a stop.

Michael: okay, Go left, quick!

They ran through corridors before stopping when they heard "Jake and Peralta have escaped, do not let them get away!" Announce on the speakers

Alex: Shoot! Let's hurry.

They continued running until they saw a blast door

Michael: I'll try and open the blast doors, protect me!

Alex: Yeah, but hurry.

The tension felt high, were they actually going to escape? Or would they have to put up a fight?

Alex: I can hear the guards coming, Come on!

Then, the guards turned the corner and ran to Alex with speed.

Alex: COME ON MICHAEL, NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME..

Alex caught his knife on his belt. He knew he was going to have to use it.

Michael: IT'S OPEN, GET THROUGH QUICKLY.

Alex ran through just in time before the guards started shooting.

They were outside but so were the guards. Buduu had managed to knock down a guard, but he seemed defense less.

Michael: TAKE COVER! THEY'RE GONNA SHOOT.

They quickly ran to a big rock and hid. Alex grabbed his knife and stood up, he was going to throw it.

Alex: Take this!

The knife hit a guard in the knee, he fell to the floor in pain.

Buduu and Michael got up and were ready to charge at the others when a guard aimed at Buduu and shot him multiple times..

Alex: BUDUU!

Michael tried to run to Buduu but realized he was the guards next victim and when Michael tried to cover it was too late, he was shot in the shoulder.

Alex was horrified with shock, he screamed in anger and charged at the guard. The next thing Alex felt was pain, scorching pain. He realized he was shot in the waist and fell to the ground in shock.

Suddenly a girl got on to the helicopter and threw a grenade, she jumped away and took out a soldier with a knife, she pulled the gun from the soldiers belt and aimed it at the remaining soldiers.

The last thing Alex saw was the helicopter spinning around, on fire.

Then he blacked out.