part six

I was walking home from the corner store when the twins pulled up and snatched me in. "You now belong to us sweet little Tatie," they said. "What the fuck I don't belong to anybody let me go," I screamed. "We will make you scream our names," they said. All of the sudden the started laughing "you should have seen ur face we were just playing. We are picking u up for the project," they snickered. "Anyway we heard your birthday is tomorrow. Do u wanna go to our club you can bring your friends," they said . " sure now lets get to work on our song ,"I said. We got to work and finished three hours later. Time to go home. I walked out to my car and was about to get in when one of twins came out and said " you will be ours though we will fuck you till you can't walk anymore goodnight sweet Tati," he said. I got in my cat and drove off I'm not gonna lie wat he said turned me on. I got home and took a shower and went to bed.

Next day Tati's pov

Dream

You belong to us Tatianna you will call us master now submit to us," Tony said. Never I won't submit," I screamed. Ant get the whip, nipple clamps, and the egg shaped

vibrater ," Tony ordered. "Please no I'm sorry master," I whimpered. "Its to late for that sweet heart," Ant told me " you should have listened to us now we ate gonna have fun punishing you.