Starting Of End of Term Exam.

Comincia dall'inizio

Bakugo was twitching as his hair had been combed and he yelled " Shut up! I washed and shampoo it but it still didn't fix"

"Ahahahaha" they laughed.

"Don't laugh! I'll fucking kill you" bakugo shouted

"So you got to do villain cleanup! I'm envious" mina said to Jirou

"Yeah but still i did not fight or anything." Jirou said like it was nothing impressive.

"You know the ones to have changed the most within the week, are you three" kaminari said to Izuku, todoroki and Iida.

"Dude, you got to fight Stain" Kaminari said sitting on izuku's desk.

"I was worried" momo said from her seat.

"So happy you're all alive, that's the most important thing" Uraraka said happily smiling at the trio.

"But you got to admit, Midoriya handled Stain like a badass" Sero said moving his hands, and imitating his punches

"Yeah, you were pretty cool" Tokoyami said nodding

"I know right, you and stain fought and then clang and klink metal hit metal, that part was awesome" Hagakure said her excitement shown by the movement of her sleeves as it went up and down.

"No way, the part where the unexpected rasengan hit Stain was the coolest one" Kaminari said as he shook his head at hagakure

"Now,Now Everyone Class is starting get your seats!!" Iida shouted as he instructed everyone to sit.

Tokoyami mumbled but everyone heard him " so noisy"

All Might class started and everyone in their hero costumes stood with him as he said "today we will be doing Rescue training!!"

"Rescue training? Shouldn't that be done at the USJ" Iida asked raising his hand.

"No that place is for disaster rescue" All Might answered

"So this is going to be a training race, where 5 students will be selected to race at a time and the one to reach me first without causing any type of destruction to ground gamma will be crowned the winner" All might explained, smiling at the students.

Everyone got ready as all might said " The starting group is Young Midoriya, Iida, Sero, Ashido and Ojiro, get ready to start." The 5 chosen took position, ready to run.

"Hmm, everyone with good maneuverability is there, but izuku's at a slight disadvantage, his fox cloak makes his temperature very hot and if he touches those pipes, they'll melt and he'll fall. " todoroki brought his thoughts out.

"I think Sero will be first" Kirishima said betting with kaminari

"Ojiro's there too" Kaminari said betting on ojiro.

"I think Ashido is going to win, she is quite... athletic" Mineta said with a little drool down his chin.

"He has that wound but i still think it'll be Iida" Uraraka guessed as Asui nodded agreeing with her.

"Midoriya-kun will win" Momo said with a bright smile.

"Eh? He's the least possible to win here, Sure he's insanely strong but here, nah uh, no way" Jirou said without a doubt in her voice.

"No, he'll win, just watch" momo answered as she crossed her arms under her bust.

"You got an awful lot of faith in him, yaomomo" Jirou said raising a brow at momo.

"Wh-wha? No, it's nothing of that sort. It's just i know his moves the best" she said looking at her best female friend.

"Well, you got us there" jirou said accepting that no one knew his moves better than her.