" Party Planning "

The next morning I did my usual morning routine , it sucks to think I'm going to have to get used to doing this on repeat . I still kept thinking about that boy , although I still didn't know his name I couldn't get him out of my mind . There was just something about him . Something that stood out .

I got to school and did all those dumb classes . I'm just so tired and literally I want to go home and go to sleep . At lunch we were talking about all kinds of things . Then I brought up the new kid . He wasn't here today , don't ask me why because I don't know .

Molly : " So where's that new kid ?"

Cody : " His name is Austin , and yeah he is new . "

I silently listened to them talk . I wasn't necessarily in love with him , but he was okay .

We left the lunchroom as the bell rang . I said goodbye to Molly and Cody as they walked to a different class than me . I stopped at my locker to look in the mirror to still see if I was ugly . " Yep still ugly " I said to myself . I shut my locker , and Ansel was there . " OH MY GOD !" You scared me Ansel . " sorry sis , but do you know if mom is going to be home today ?" No why . " I was just wondering , but when is she coming back ?" In a couple of days , what are you thinking . " You know what I'm thinking ." I sure do " I replied . We both spoke the word " PARTY !" We laughed at each other and told each other we will make plans later on .

I kept thinking about the party and all the info and who I'm going to invite all through English . Of course I was inviting Molly and Cody , but who else ? I finally set me head straight and told myself I need to pay attention . Next period came and this class was with Molly . I told her about the party after class and part of it during class . She smiled and agreed she would go . I smiled .

The class went by faster than I expected it to . I met up with Ansel at my car , we got into the car and discussed the details , then we headed off to my house . " WOO HOO !" Ansel screamed running up to our front door as we pulled and stopped into our driveway . I laughed at him making himself look like an idiot . I walked into the house and greeted our babysitter/housekeeper . She is like family and let's have parties when our mom is gone and she helps clean up . That's mostly why we love her , and well other reasons too but that's mainly it .

She greeted us back . " Hi , you two silly twins , let me guess your both having a party here this weekend ." Yep Friday me and Ansel already discussed it . " Okay sounds great but you know the rules ." I smiled " I know ." Ansel and I ran upstairs texting our friends when the party is and all the info . We are titling it " Back to a School Party." After Ansel and I had a pretty good set amount of people , we got our homework done . We soon went downstairs to eat dinner . Our house is never normal to be honest , we don't have a normal family , but I wish we did . It's usually Ansel , Me , and Maria ( housekeeper/babysitter ) . We all sat at the large lonely dinner table , eating in silence until someone broke it . Which was Maria . " How do you both like your classes ?" " Great ." We both said . She laughed . She always laughs at us . It's funny to me though . After eating in silence , we finished up and went upstairs to go to sleep and prepare for the next day . I set my alarm and finally got rest .