Savvy and Ro were looking at their bestie, the girl they could rant about girls too and the girl who isn't scared of their attitude and doesn't think twice before scolding or teasing them. The only girl that treat them as normal humans and idiots and not some extraordinary being. She kept their egos on check and love and care for them even when she herself wasn't feeling well. They were looking at the girl who made a permanent place for her in their heart.

The boys were best friends, inseparable, they were family, they were marauders without Peter offcourse they don't have a traitor rat among them and Anya was their heart, their Lily.

Anya was laughing and teasing the boys to her heart's content.

"Hey, Anya I'm also on rest na so can I have a little ice cream" Savvy asked changing team while the other three boys glared at him

Anya made a thinking face and then took bite of her ice cream as she told Savvy in a very sweet and loving tone "no" making the others laugh and Savvy sulk.

Few tables back, a group of youngsters sat with their gaze fixed on Anya

"Isn't that Shivanya" a girl with perfect model figure said in a curious tone yet her expressions told a different story.

Her tone and words succesfully drew the whole groups attention to the pouting girl and laughing boys.

"Yeah, it's her Sheetal. Didn't I tell you she was dating VK" Maya said looking at the totally changed girl who grumbling fed a spoon full of ice cream to Savvy.

"Are you sure, she is dating VK and not SR" Aliya asked the girl clutching her fingers in a tight fist when she noticed the boy sitting in front of him still looking at Anya totally lost.

"Come on guys, she is still the loser inside. Let's show her who is the boss" Mukti intervened watching the jealous girls and lost boys.

"And I'm sure, she still have a huge crush on you Mudit. Don't worry, she will do anything to please you" the girl said with an evil smile when she saw Anya getting up and walking out of the restaurant.