Un-packing

I walked in, dropped the boxes, and walked around the house. The place was huge, i'm pretty sure I was about to get lost at one point.

Most of the furniture was already here. And can I say, IT LOOKED AMAZING. LIKE JAW DROPING AMAZING!

I ran upstairs. I walked into this beautiful dark magenta room with a queen sized bed. The covers of the bed was white and so was the back board. The rest was purple. There were 2 desks, a white one, and a black one. When I turned around, Eli was leaning on the door step.

"So, do you like the place?" Asked Eli.

My jaw dropped, and I nodded. "Wait until you see the this and the closet." He walked over to a blank wall space which had something on the wall that looked like a passcode device. He put the numbers 5823 into the device and it beeped. The wall started moving upwards and there was a door to an elevator.

My jaw dropped again. "Oh my gosh". Eli said,"Thats the code for our room. There's also an elevator in the bathroom, but in there there's buttons for occupied and unoccupied"

Then he walked over to 2 doors closet doors. All of the doors had a lock, then a handle, not a knob, but a handle. Eli put the code 9023 in and a giant aqua blue walk in closet came up. I walked in.

"See, you can put in your pin and be in your closet while I can put my pin in and be in mine" explained Eli.

I said,"Thanks Eli! This is amazing!" I ran over and hugged him tightly.

He said,"You're welcome. Anyways, we should really get to sleep. You have school tomorrow and guess what.... I'M GOING TO WORK AT DEGRASSI!"

I was in shock. "What do you mean you're working at Degrassi? Don't you have to get back to New York?" I asked.

"I'm doing 97% of my school work online and I might go back and forth sometimes"

I said,"Really?! If you just did that before, our relationship wouldn't have had those few bumps in the road, but I don't care, you're staying!" I hugged Eli.

When I let go of him, we both entered in our closet codes and got ready in our closets. We came out dressed for bed. We then got on the mattress.

"Good night Clare Bear" said Eli. Then he kissed me. I kissed him back and said,"Good night Eli"

Eli reached for the lamp switch and turned off the light. Then we fell asleep.