Aftermath

We all walked out of the church and went to this hotel, it was really tall, and it looked like a skyscraper. I was holding Eli's hand the whole time, even while we were walking inside of the hotel.

Mom reserved the 7th floor for our party. The place was already set up. Everything was beautiful. There was a DJ and some Chefs, what more do I need?

Eli then pulled me out of the big room.

I asked,"What are we doing" and laughed. I had seen the guests already arrived.

"The husband and wife will now have their first dance" said the DJ.

Slow music started playing. Eli and I grabbed hands and walked back into the room. Everyone started clapping.

This day is probably the best day of my life. I have no worries except that other one, but who cares right? We started dancing.

"So when do you want to go on our honeymoon?" Asked Eli.

I said hesitantly,"I want to wait until I graduate"

He nodded and said,"I love you"

I replied,"Forever and always"

We then kissed. The DJ said,"If anyone wants to join them on the dance floor, now is the time"

I rested my head on Eli's chest while people scattered on the dance floor. Mom and Glen, and Darcy and Jake danced with each other. Meanwhile, Alli and Jenna were texting.

I kind of giggled when I saw them. Then the song "Clarity" by Zedd came on. I immediatly started dancing. Eli laughed and twirled me.

I said,"Look Eli, I haven't told anyone this, only my Mom, Dad, and Darcy know"

He asked eagerly,"What is it?"

I confessed,"I started dancing classes when I was 3 years old, i've won 17 competions over the years and I still dance to this day"

"That sounds cool! Now show me what you got Edwards" said Eli with a smile.

I started dancing with Eli like no one was watching. It was a really fun party. The food was really good, the guests were really nice, and I found out that Eli has a little brother and sister as twins. Their names are Rachel and Cameron Goldsworthy. Wow.

I haven't had that much fun in my life.