I helped my mom clean up and we were just talking in the kitchen when Austin walked in. "Hello Ashby family Merry Christmas!" he said cheerfully before walking into the kitchen and hugging the both of us. "Janett this is for you." Austin said, pulling a small box out of his pocket. 

"No no no Austin you didn't need to get my anything! I'm not gonna take it." My mom said holding her hands up and shaking her head. "No please Janett take it I want you to have it!" Austin said putting it on the counter next to her.

My mom sighed and picked up the small box and opened it. Her mouth fell open and her eyes went wide. "Oh Austin they're beautiful!" I looked in the box, there sat a pair of diamond earrings. I smiled up at Austin and took his hand in mine. "I love you two so much." My mom said with tears in her eyes. 

"Mommmm don't cry!" I said smiling. Austin and I went over and hugged her. "We love you too." Austin said happily. "I wanted to ask you Janett, how would you like to come over to my house later for dinner with Alan, my dad and me?" Austin asked my mom. My mom smiled and nodded, "I would love to."

We all talked for a while before Austin and I drove to the bungalow. My presents were in the back of the car and I caught Austin looking through the rear view mirror every once and a while. We got to the bungalow and went into the living room. 

"Alright you're opening your presents first!" I shouted and put the two boxes on the coffee table. "Pick one for now and one for later." I said before jumping on the couch and sitting with my legs folded. Austin chuckled and sat next to me. "Hmmm the white one!" He said happily before picking it up and putting it on his lap.

Austin ripped the wrapping paper and took the lid off the box before looking at whats inside. "ALL THE STARWARS MOVIES!?" was the first thing out of his mouth. You're such a little nerd I love you!" I said giggling and kissing him on the cheek. 

Austin finished going through the white box and he was really happy which made me happy. "Thank you thank you thank you! Now close your eyes and hold out your hands, I'll be right back!" I giggled and did what he said, listening to the sound of Austin jogging to the bedroom. 

"Alright.... are you ready?" Austin asked, I could almost hear the smile in his voice. I nodded and smiled, waiting to be told what to do. "Okay..." Austin said before placing whatever he got me in my hands. "Austin what am I holding?" Austin laughed and snorted. "Open your eyes." I opened them and looked down, gasping.

"NO FUCKING WAY YOU GOT ME A KITTEN!" Austin was laughing and I just stared down completely shocked at the adorable creature in my hands. "Hi little guy... oh my god she's so freaking cute!" I gently set the kitten on the couch and kissed Austin, cupping his face with my hands.

Austin smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "There's a bunch of cat toys upstairs too." I hugged Austin tightly and he just laughed. "What do we name her?" I asked excitedly. Austin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know what do you wanna name her?" "Hmmm she looks like a Sophie to me..." I said while looking down at her. She crawled onto my lap and laid down. "Sophie it is!" Austin said happily.

"Theres something else Alan." Austin said, lifting my head and kissing me sweetly. I looked at him with a small smile. "Well since there's a kitten that needs to be taken care of... would you want to live here with me?" Austin asked, taking a hold of my hand and rubbing it with his thumb. I nodded and kissed him, rubbing his cheek with my hand. "I would love to, I love you." Austin smiled "I love you too Alan." 

We spent the next two hours playing with Sophie and setting up all the things necessary to take care of her. "Alright we gotta make dinner and get this place cleaned up for our parents, they're coming at five. Austin said, getting up from the floor and helping me up. "I got the bedroom and bathroom, you get the kitchen and living room." I said, handing Austin the broom before skipping into the bathroom.