Damien X Male!Reader II

Damien is 6'7" with dark charcoal hair and auburn eyes that seem to always have a red glint, he has a well built body BUT then again he does tend to take form of whatever will seduce his target.

Damien is not an Incubus! he is the one of the six princes of hell in my own personal work. Any powerful being (aka supernatural royalty) in my own worlds are able to shift their appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING THIS CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE if this offends you clicking away now would be easier than fighting me to Bleep myself
WARNING THIS CONTAINS A LEMON aka SMUT if you are unable to read such a thing at this current time then I suggest you click away
WARNING THIS CONTAINS RAPE AND A FORCED RELATIONSHIP if this makes you too uncomfortable then please do click away

Have you figured out the surprise yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling guilty and knowing that your body would not allow you to speak you pull your shorts down a bit before letting them go knowing that they would be able to fall the rest of the way. Damien removes his hand from Kenny's head and uses it to cover his mouth as Phillip begins to laugh. You cover yourself quite embarrassed more so when Kenny raises his head and looks over at you only to laugh alongside Phillip. Damien clears his throat and the two of them quiet down. You are left to stand there as a blushing mess.

"Little bean you really do need to learn how to present yourself." Damien states looking over your body. Then something happens to make you feel even worse.

"tis as if the boy forgot he has socks and shoes~" Phillip calls out softly then laughing all over again though he is quieter about it than before. Damien smiles at him for this then focuses back on you. You just slowly crouch to the ground feeling more embarrassed than ever before. What if that is what Damien had meant by make yourself more comfortable. Maybe you were just an idiot for not thinking about yourself. You look to Kenny tears threatening the corners of your eyes. But he too was holding in laughter , that is, until he saw the state that you were in.

The laughter left him way too quickly and his eyes held more sorrow than you had ever seen before. He looked up to Damien as if asking for something. You watched him as the tears began rolling delicately down your face, so silent. You didn't want to make any noise and were grateful for your body not causing you to make any. You watched Kenny. His lips didn't even move and yet after a moment his eyes met back with yours. It seems he was granted whatever he had asked for though you didn't know how he had asked in the first place.

Kenny slowly crawled towards you and held you. You wanted so much to just push him away because it was all his fault. Everything that led up to this is his fault. That is until you remember, you were the one who had messaged him first. Realizing this you relax your body. You can't hold your own choices against another person. It isn't right. Especially if that person is Kenny.

Damien didn't give you and Kenny forever though. "Now little bean, you have realized your error. Please remove the rest." You didn't focus on his words too much. Your head felt heavy. Mostly you allowed Kenny to help you out of your socks and shoes rather than undressing yourself. You didn't take notice of what the man had said until Kenny had started lowering the waistband of your underwear. You turned your head too fast to look at him causing your head to spin. Kenny pulled away from you so the two of you wouldn't knock heads and he looked at you worried when you had obviously made yourself dizzy.

There was a cracking noise and you slowly looked back to Damien. He had cracked his neck and was looking at you with the eyes of a predator. You couldn't move at all. Kenny removed your underwear for the most part having to remove himself from you and stop being your support to get them off your legs and toss them in the pile. He went to hold you when Damien tapped his foot once. Kenny stopped to look at him and Damien's gaze turned to him instead. Kenny immediately took his spot back at Damien's side instead of returning to you.