do you fondue?

Trans!Peter AU as well as a glowing heart soul mate AU

a  F O L L O W  would make my entire day.

Three hours. Three more hours until I can officially be free. I got out of bed pretty quickly this morning. I looked in the mirror and saw a 17-year old college guy. Except, until three hours from now, I am stuck with stupid chunks of flesh on my chest. I sighed, and slipped one last binder onto my chest. My name is Peter Parker. I am a GUY. I am a guy in every aspect but physical. But, three hours from now, that will be different too! See, in three hours, I will no longer have to wear a binder. In three hours, I will be 100% myself. (plus, the spiderman suit will fit better.)

signing off on the therapy mandated journal,

Peter Parker

"Cmon, lazybutt," screeches Aunt May, startling me out of my thoughts. I run down the old creaky stairs to see her standing at the painted door, car keys in hand. She laughs at me when I trip over the final step, waving my arms around to avoid crashing into the floor.

"

" shrug then explode.

"EeK! I'm getting surgery today!!," I yell, scaring out next door neighbor.

"

"

"Well, it's not like they can tell now," she smiles. "Nobody needs to  know unless you tell them." She pauses contentedly. "oh don't forget that you don't need to tell them unless you cant to!" We both smile reassuringly at each other and then ride in a comfortable silence. I look out the window at the world passing by.

time skip

A few hours later, i wake up in a white room, laying in a clean, crisp white bed. May sits next to me, reading a book.

"good book?," I choke out, smiling. She drops the book on the floor and stands up.

"Hey, honey! you look handsome," She gives me a wink. She also shoves a mirror in my hand. I look at myself and start crying 100% tears of stress, anxiety, and joy. I have a thin hospital gown on and under it, NOTHING! just some scars. some scars and a flat fucking chest. My aunt starts to cry as well, since it's a fucking miracale. We hug each other and just sit for a while.

time skip.

It has been a couple of days since the surgery and i am out of the hospital. I haven't been able to spider-man on May's orders. There had been several posts about how people are scared that i have died. Today is gonna be my first day 'back'. I didn't need to journal about it, but I just wanted to say this: I LOOK HOT in the spiderman suit. Before, I could barely pass as a boy, but now I am a HOT boy. (i'm a bit biased, but what e v e r)

Signing off, 

new and improved Peter Parker

I jump out of my window, relishing the feeling of freefall before shooting a web onto a building. I whoop in joy as i swing on, jumping from one building to another. I continue like this, finding, surprisingly, that no crime in the entire freaking city of New York is to be found. After patrolling the entire city, i decide to head to the compound to see my super-hero family (more like super fucked-up family) Since the surgery, I've been healing under house arrest, so they'll be wondering about me (hopefully).

Once i get to the front door, i scan myself in, walking to my room. I slide on some jeans and a light blue tank top, putting my suit on the floor. I head out the door and bump into Natasha.