"Hello?" I answer.

"We need your help. Now," Sam replies.

"Sam, it's nice to hear from you," I say then I walk into the next room. "Sam, it's 6:30. Why are you calling me?" I ask in a whisper.

"Dean and I have a case and we need your help," Sam replies.

"No. I can't."

"Please, I'm begging here."

"I. Can't."

"You still haven't told him, have you?" he asks.

"I can't, Sam. There's no way that would end well."

"You can't keep avoiding it. Just tell him."

I hear footsteps and an arm wraps around my waist. Jimmy starts kissing my neck while I'm on the phone with Sam. "Sam, I have to go," I say then I hang up.

"What was that about?" Jimmy asks.

"It was nothing. Don't worry about it," I reply. Jimmy hates when I tell him not to worry about things, it only makes him worry more. He lets go of me and heads for the bedroom. "Hey, where are you going?"

"Like I said, I have to be at work in an hour and a half. I need to get ready," he replies. He walks into the bathroom and I hear the shower start up. I let out a sigh and put a hand to my forehead.

"Great," I mutter to myself. It's been getting harder to keep things from him. Just the other day, he found the pocket knife my dad gave me. He found it odd that I would have a pocket knife -- even if it was a gift from my father.

I'm in the process of cooking breakfast when Ellen calls me. "Morning," I answer.

"Go help the boys out," she replies.

"It's so nice to hear from you too."

"I'm being serious."

"Oh, so they told on me? Okay. Let me just ditch Jimmy and hope that I come back. You know that I'm not going to do it. Dad wouldn't want me going."

"But your dad isn't in his right mind."

"No, you and those boys aren't in your right minds. Just because you're married to my dad does not mean that I have to listen to you. You are nothing close to my mother." I always play that card on her when I'm trying to get out of a hunt or trying to come to dinner. The only time I will actually listen is when someone I care about is in mortal danger or if my dad asks me to.

"What if your dad wanted you to do it?"

"I know he wouldn't want me to. He doesn't want me to hunt ever, he's too scared that I'll end up like my mom. He has told me numerous times that he does not want me hunting ever."

"But--"

"Fine, ask him. I'll guarantee that he'll say no." I can hear her walking through the house and to the bathroom. I can make out the word "No" as my dad screams it from the shower.

"My point has been proven. Goodbye, Ellen." I hang up the phone and finish cooking my breakfast. Jimmy comes out in just a towel and starts brewing some coffee.

"Couldn't help but hear you on the phone. Was it Sam again?" Jimmy asks.

"No. It was Ellen," I reply.

"Oh! How's she doing?" he asks.

"Fine. Just trying to get me to see the boys."

"What are they up to?"

I get up from the table to put my plate in the sink. "You're just full of questions this morning, aren't you?" I ask and smile at him.

He smiles back, "I just never hear too much from your family," he replies.