Chapter Twelve | Mr. Depp's Flower

Ember's POV:

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring and a pair of arms wrapped around me. What happened at the carnival last night flooded back to me, and I couldn't help the smile that was spreading across my face. I could hardly believe that the person I love actually loves me back. The memory of the kiss Johnny and I shared made my insides melt. After rubbing the sleep from my eyes I opened them to find Johnny laying next to me sound asleep. I had to repress a fit of giggles because of how cute he looked, plus the way he was snoring was just way too adorable. 'I could stay like this with him forever.' I thought inside of my head as I gently snuggled into his chest. He suddenly stopped snoring, and I figured I had woke him up. "Good morning sweetheart." He whispered softly as he gently tightened his strong arms around me and pulled me closer to his warm body. "Good morning Johnny." I replied and I left a soft kiss on his collarbone. He chuckled lightly as he left a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'm so cozy I don't think I wanna get up." He said in his attractive deep voice. "I feel the same way." I replied with a small smile as I looked up at him. His beautiful big brown eyes were filled with love, and it made my insides melt. We cuddled for a while before either one of us made a move. Once each of us took showers and changed, we cooked breakfast together. I was wearing some of his clothes, which were too big for me. "You look so cute in my clothes." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "It's just because they're bigger than my usual clothes." I replied with a slight giggle. "Yeah, but I think it has everything to do with the beautiful girl inside the oversized clothes." He said as he closed the distance between us and captured my lips with his. I gently kissed him back and snaked my arms around his neck to tangle my fingers in his soft curly hair. We broke the kiss and nuzzled our noses against each other's as we regained our regular breathing back. "I can't believe I've lived so many years without you, Ember. You're so sweet and perfect." He said before giving my nose a soft kiss. I giggled and the most beautiful smiles spread across his handsome face. "So perfect." He whispered, and my insides melted. My heart felt like it was going to burst and my knees felt weak. "You're perfect too, Johnny." I replied as we went back to cooking. I wrapped my arms around him in a side hug and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. He smelled like heaven like he always does, and I wondered if he knew how many girls he could make swoon. I'm sure he makes way more students fall for him than he even realizes. I just felt really lucky that I'm the one he ended up falling in love with. Once breakfast was cooked we gathered at his small dinner table and ate together. "You know... I don't think I've been this happy before in a really long time." He said after we finished eating breakfast. "I haven't been this happy in a long time either. Having you in my life is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I mean... I've never had a boyfriend before, and you're just so... so... sweet, kind, and loving." I said hoping I expressed the way I was feeling. "I'll make sure to be the sweetest boyfriend you'll ever have. I'll probably be the oldest boyfriend you'll ever have as well." He said as we started cleaning up. My heart kinda dropped when I heard his words. "Wait. What do you mean by that? Do you think we'll break up or something?" I said feeling a little worried. "No, I mean... well... you're bound to live longer than me. You're only twenty one, and I'm fifty five." He said with slightly furrowed brows. The idea of losing him broke my heart and I felt tears fill my eyes. "Don't say that." I said as I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his chest. "I'm sorry sweetheart. Shhhh, it's okay." He said as he gently rubbed my back and held me close. "I didn't mean to hurt your heart." He said as he kissed the top of my head. When we broke the hug he gently wiped the tears that had fallen away. "I don't like the idea of leaving you either, but-" He said with a soft sympathetic look in his beautiful brown eyes. "I know it's most likely that that'll happen, but I just don't wanna think about that right now. I just got you, I don't wanna lose you." I said, and he pulled me into another hug. He cheered me up with lots of cuddles and kisses. I was laying between his legs with my head on his chest. The sound of his beating heart made me relax along the rhythmic way he was rubbing my back. "I love you Johnny." I said as I snuggled closer to him. "I love you too Ember." He said as he kissed my forehead. I attacked his beautiful neck with kisses, which made him chuckle. He gently and smoothly flipped us over so I was beneath him. "You know you look so attractive at every angle, right?" I said. He literally looked so good it hurt. He gently bit his bottom lip before attacking my neck with kisses. "Johnny." I giggled as I placed my hands on his torso. He was wearing a thin light blue buttoned shirt, and I could feel his lean muscles through the fabric. My imagination went into overdrive thinking about how he looked shirtless as we kissed. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into his lap as he sat up. I wrapped my legs around him and snaked my arms around his neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he gently deepened the kiss as I did so. When we broke the kiss we were gasping for breath. We rested our foreheads against each other's and nuzzled noses as well. My insides felt all warm and fuzzy. Everything felt so perfect; I never wanted today to end to be honest. But I knew neither one of us could freeze time. Around lunch time he and I ordered something instead of cooking. As he ordered what we wanted I checked the messages that were left on my phone.