I took a deep breath and looked at Hana who looked at me disgusted.

"You really think you're gonna die tonight huh?" She laugher and I poked her with the bat.

"Shut up you bitch.. you have no part in this conversation." I snapped.

~~~

Minseo's POV

Felix and I headed out to the broken down lobby of the building and waited for Mr.Evans to come. We waited a good 3 minutes and we suddenly heard footsteps. Mr. Evans walked in with about 4 men on both sides of him. He held a brief case as he walked towards us.

He walked up to a table and placed down the brief case. We walked up to it and he opened up the brief case showing stacks of money.

Mr.Evans stepped back and crossed him arms, "Who are you really?" He said squinting his eyes looking directly at me.

I took a deep breath and took off my mask.

"The name is Minseo... Lee Minseo." I said showing him an emotionless expression.

"Wait..as in Lee Ho Jin's daughter?" He asked with a little bit of fear in his voice.

"Yes. I'm his daughter." I answered.

"Where's my daughter?" He asked as he closed the brief case.

"She's in the back..I'll bring her here." I said as I dialled Chan's number. Seconds later Chan walked out with Hana as she was sitting down on the wheelchair.

"Hana!" Mr. Evans said as he ran to his daughter.

"Not so fast." Chan suddenly said as he stopped him.

"Money first." He stated.

Mr. Evans walked back and handed us the brief case. Felix took his chance and quickly texted the police while Mr. Evans was distracted.

"What do you think you're doing!?" A big buff man in black said as he took Felix's phone out of his hand.

"What's the matter?"  Mr. Evans asked walking up to his body guard. The big man handed the phone to him.

"This was a trap.. they were in with the cops." He said as he stood back.

"We need to leave now." He said as he took his brief case and walked away.

"Not so fast." We heard someone say from the other side of the room.

"Seungmin?" I mumbled as he smiled at me. He walked in from the exit, stopping Mr. Evans and his men from leaving.

Seungmin walked in leaving me confused along with Felix. We both looked to Chan and he was laughing.

Seungmin what the hell!?

Seungmin walked in with a bat and behind him were the other boys.

Changbin, Hyunjin, Minho, Woojin, Jisung, and Jeongin walked behind him holding weapons such as baseball bats, pans, tasers and etc.

"These idiots are gonna get themselves into trouble" I mumbled to myself as I hit my forehead.

"I guess this is a fight." Mr. Evans said as he let his men out at the boys.

They all charged at each other and fought. Hyunjin held a frying pan and wacked two men as they were knocked out. Jeongin was attacked by one of the men which caught Changbin and Chan's attention and they both charged at him and gave him a big punch on both sides of his head. The man passed out immediately..damn that's gotta hurt.

There was one body guard left and seungmin, woojin Minho hit him as Jisung jumped onto his back strangling him... these boys are animals. I couldn't help but laugh at the chaos.

All of his men were finally down until Mr. Evans suddenly pulled out a gun from his coat.

Everything slowed down as the boys froze staring at him.

"GUYS TAKE COVER!" I yelled as I stood in the same spot.

The boys ran and hid behind the big grey pillars. I tried to run away but my body was frozen.

Mr. Evans smiled as he walked towards me. I looked around and found all of the boys staring at me terrified. I told Felix to call the cops and ambulance as he hid.. if I get taken down he gets taken down with me.

Jeongin looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and wanted to run up to me but I signalled him to stay back for his own safety.

Mr. Evans took his daughter who was on the wheelchair. She was beside him, he untied her and faced the gun at me once again.

My heart was racing and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

I watched him pull the trigger and I closed my eyes as I heard the gun shot.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see the gun shot wound.. but it wasn't there. I suddenly felt a heavy body fall on top of me and as I looked at their chest it was full of blood.

"NOO!" I screamed as tears fell down my face.