chapter twenty-nine

Blakelyn's POV:

"I can't you're going to be moving." Tori smiled as we walked through Target. I was trying to get some ideas on what decoration we needed for our apartment. "I know." I smiled as Trevor squealed loudly. "Trev's excited too huh?" I asked him as he giggled at me. We both smiled at him and continued to look at the decoration. "When do you guys move in?" She asked. "Next week. We have our furniture and the boys' cribs ordered online." I answered her and she nodded. After I picked up a few different decorations and some smaller furniture, I bought it and walked to my car. Tori helped me put everything in before I put the cart back and put the twins in their car seats. "Where do you want to go for lunch?" I asked her as I started to drive. "We can go to Panera." She answered as I nodded and started to drive.

"Boo." I said to the twins, removing my hands from my face. They both squealed before I chuckled. Tori and one of the workers came back with two trays. "Thanks." I smiled as they placed the trays on the table. I handed the twins their bowls of buttered noodles and cut up a grilled cheese for them. I grabbed my plate of a steak and white cheddar panini and a bowl of broccoli cheddar soup. "We haven't done this in a while." She said and I nodded. "We're going to do it when I move too." I smiled. She smiled too. "I can bring you guys Chipotle and Chick-fil-A." She smiled and I clapped. "My favorite restaurants." I said and she laughed.

I dropped Tori off at her house before parking in my driveway. I looked behind me to see the twins sleeping soundly. I got out and carefully picked them up. I walked inside and walked up the stairs, putting them in their cribs. I closed the door before I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it to see a call from Harry. I smiled and answered. "Hey baby." I said softly, walking downstairs. "Why are you talking softly?" He jokingly whispered back. "I just put the twins into their cribs." I smiled and sat on the couch. "Oh." He chuckled. "So when do you want me to pick you up so we can go by the apartment?" He asked me. "We can go when the twins wake up." I said and he nodded. "Did you get anymore decoration?" He asked and I smiled. "You know it." He chuckled. "Of course." We both laughed. "I'm just so excited that we have our own place. This is crazy." I smiled. "I know, I can't wait to start this new adventure with you." He said, making me smile. "You don't know how much I love you." I said to him. "I love you too baby."