47. Twice Imagine (11)

Start from the beginning

I opened the window to get some fresh air as the nice breeze entered the house.

"Are you really okay?" Mina sweetly asked me as she hugged me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Yh, im just being to paranoid... Don't worry about it" i laughed it off as she had a worried look on her face.

"C'mon let's go to bed" She guided my hand to the bed as she crawled in the sheets.

Soon after i followed her into bed and hugged her waist closely...

I fell into deep darkness

8:28AM

I opened my tired eyes as i rubbed them. I stretched myself as i pushed my body up to get ready for the day.

I found a sticky note on the kitchen counter as it said...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Morning (Y/N)!

Hopefully you had a nice sleep! I left to help out Jihyo moving house, I'll be back soon!!

P.S: I put the knife away, you welcome.

Love from Mina <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I smiled to myself as i put the sticky note in the bin and made myself breakfast as usual.

I went upstairs as i turned the computer on, i put my cereal down next to me as i checked the internet.

Adjusting myself on my chair as i skimmed through Instagram and the usual web.

A interesting article caught my eye as i cliked onto the website.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SKIN WALKER

In Navajo culture a skin-walker 

(Navajo: yee naaldlooshii)

Is a type of harmful witch who has the ability to turn into, possess, or disguise themselves as an animal. The term is never used for healers.

Skin-walker stories told among Navajo children may be complete life and death struggles that end in either skin-walker or Navajo killing the other, or partial encounter stories that end in a stalemate.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As my soul left my body, i backed away from the screen as i breathed rapidly.

I reminded myself of the footage as i saw the camera capturing every movement.

I scrambled through the pile it was hidden in and stopped the footage.

I went back to the gallery and gulped when the video was there sitting in my files.

I skipped towards the main part of the video were i got confused even more...

The video showed me...by myself at 1:00AM, no Mina though. It showed just me doing all the actions i did, it looked like i was just talking to myself.

What is happening?

As i heard a door unlock i ran downstairs and saw Mina.

"Huh? (Y/N) what are you doing here? I thought you were going to the café?"
She dropped the bags on the floor.

"What do you mean?" I walk around the stairs as i hold onto the kitchen side.

"You came in dance practice, we chatted for a bit and you said you went to a café after" She slowed her sentence down as we made a strong eye contact.

"I was here...i never went to the dance practice hall" i quiten down.

Is it a skin-walker?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>