the one with the makeovers

morning babes i'm so excited about 1k reads and #1 in changlix so yall getting a triple update today hope you like it 『♡』

"I'm sad," Hyunjin whined, "So you guys should be good friends and do something fun with me so I can be happy for a few hours."

Felix groaned. "Invite Seungmin instead." Hyunjin swung a pillow, hitting Felix in the side of the head and knocking him down without a word. "I'm gonna assume that means you two are fighting..."

"It's not even my fault!" Hyunjin croaked as he tried to hold back his tears. "Seungmin snuck out to spend time with me last night, and we climbed into his room through his window and then his mom walked in at a... really inconvenient time, then she lost it and told me she never wants to see me again, and she said Seungmin is grounded for a month or more. She didn't even know he snuck out, just that he snuck me in."

Changbin paused for a moment. "So, you can't see your boyfriend for a month because Ms. Kim caught you two being gay together?" Hyunjin nodded. "Dude, how the hell did she not know?! I knew you liked him before you knew you liked him, and you two have been dating since you were fifteen."

"Fourteen," Hyunjin corrected.

Felix sighed. "So, you're unhappy because you're grounded from Seungmin. And your solution to that is to go out with your best friends, get hammered, do something stupid, and wake up feeling shitty? I don't see how that would—"

"I think it sounds fun," Changbin said, "Let's get ready." Then he whispered, "Hyunjin, I need you to find a sparkly top and some black skinny jeans for Felix. Don't even give him another option, because he's gonna try to go in his pajamas, and you and I both know we can't let that happen."

Once they'd finished doing everyone's hair and makeup, the two oldest boys scampered around, searching for the perfect shirt, hat, jeans, or whatever else to "complete the look". Hyunjin decided on ripped black jeans and a loose black button-down top. (Think stray kids player dance video). Changbin wore dark sweatpants and a black hoodie with a red t-shirt over it. (Think miroh concept photos).

"Do I really have to wear this?" Felix called from the bathroom down the hall, "I look like I should be offering old men expensive wine and lap dances. I don't even want to go to this, so why are you idiots making me look so flashy?!"

Both of his friends responded with, "Just let us see it." Felix sulked into the room, his shoulders slumped and his eyes downcast.

"Oh my god," Changbin said to himself. He regained his composure and said, "Stand up straighter. Cuff your jeans at the bottom. And... wear this." He approached Felix with a small red choker necklace and put it on him. Felix caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and realised that he looked really nice. Black skinny jeans, his newly dyed-blonde hair, a shiny blue jacket with a black v-neck shirt underneath, and the red choker to tie the look together. (Think jimin in the bs&t mv).

After what felt like only a second but was really several minutes, Hyunjin broke the silence. "If you're both done checking Felix out, let's go."

As soon as he took the first step out of the front door, Felix began to feel nervous. Well, there's no going back now.