If only

Episode 11/12 Can admits he his albatross, never understood why writer made Sanem leave him at  the theatre. Given how she felt, it never made sense and her actions didn't match her words and feelings.

''if only...'' Sanem looked down at the ground and saw his fancy black patent shoes, she looked up at his eyes and down at his shoes again... she was questioning herself as if it was possible he was her albatross, nothing was making sense but then she saw his eyes... clearly telling her in the open who he was. He approached his face from hers, slowly and she planted her lips on his. For a few seconds they felt as the only people on earth.

Their lips separated, Sanem still incredulous: ''Albatross?? Can Bey and Albatross are the same person?''

Can just kept smiling, he pulled her hands up to his mouth and kissed them: ''you look wonderful...''

She lost herself in his eyes, still trying to understand that the two men she loved were one.

C: ''are you ok?''

S: ''am I ok? Can Bey...''

He kissed her hands again: ''Can...''

Sanem smiled from ear to ear: ''Can.... I'm better than ok, my legs are shaking, my heart is beating out of my chest...'' she threw herself in his arms and he enveloped her; he loved how he could wrapped his arms around her petite frame all at once. He caressed her hair... he had no idea what would happen when he decided to surprise her at the theatre and this, her in his arms, was better than he could ever imagined.

He put his hand on her cheek, ''should we get out of here?''

S: '' but.. Can B... Can...'' he smiled ''Guliz... said that you are moving in...'' her expression was so sad.

C: ''no Sanem, Polen is leaving, we are NOT together, I'm with you.''

She shot him a look: ''with me?''

C: ''with you yes.'' He bent down and kissed her again. This time, she couldn't stop the tears rolling down her face. Can wiped them off with his thumb.

C: ''should we get out of here?'' she nodded, a large smile on her face... they walked to his car, hand in hand...

He opened the car door and held her hand while she climbed into his truck. He was walking around when she started wondering where he wanted to go, her nerves were suddenly faulting her.

He noticed her expression had changed as soon as he sat next to her. ''Sanem, what's wrong? Have I done something?'' He was so in love, he was afraid he had crossed a line without even realising.

S: ''NO, no no Can Bey... Can sorry...'' she giggled nervously, ''I just... I am not comfortable going to your house at the party...''

He turned and faced her: ''no Sanem, we are definitely not going there, I was hoping we could go somewhere alone so we can talk, just talk...''

S: ''that sounds nice'' she answered, clearly relieved. He took her hand and kissed her fingers while starting the car.

They arrived at the hut, the night was warm and the sky bright with stars and an almost complete moon. Sanem walked to the little garden her eyes staring up; Can was behind her, carrying a bag of food he had bought on the way. He saw her mesmerised look at the heavens, his heart bursting with excitement, she really was everything he had looked for all his life without even knowing it...

He opened the door and let her in, she took her shoes off and started looking through the records; she chose one and looked up to Can, a silent request for permission.

C: ''of course... whatever you want.'' He wanted her to feel at home, this was their sanctuary.

Sanem had chosen some soft music, they sat on blankets and cushions outside, sipping on wine and eating snacks. She rested between his legs, her back against his chest; his head a mess of her fragrance, her smile, her hair, her little hands and wine...