★ | 009. indominus rex vs t rex

Start from the beginning

As the raptor was distracted, Owen pushed the others out. Eli reopened his eyes, he had closed them when the raptor attacked. He didn't fancy seeing anymore people eaten today. Even if it was a dickhead like Hoskins. They ran back out the room, Claire grabbing the teenagers arms when they went to run the wrong way, "no, boys. Boys, this way. Come on. Come on. Come on." The raptor came crashing out of the glass window and they all stopped, turning around and running the way the boys were originally going to run.

They made it into the lobby and Eli knew the raptor was right behind them. As they passed one of the screens Gray had a brilliant idea and tapped on one of the options, having a dilophosaurus hologram pop up and distract the raptor, long enough for them to make it outside and close the door behind them but just as they made it to the bottom of the stairs, one of Owen's other raptors jumped in front of them, blocking their way as the first one came out of the innovative centre. The third one came up from the other side. They were trapped. All their exits were blocked and there was no making it out of this one.

Eli grabbed onto Zach's shirt with fear, heart pounding. He didn't want to die. He wasn't ready Not yet. Not by the creatures he loved and wanted to study. The creatures he had been loved his whole life were going to be the things that killed him... that fucking sucked.

"That's how it is?" Owen voiced out, slowly putting the shocker down in front of the raptor that was staring him in the face. He slowly lifted his hand and god Eli hoped what happened to Hoskins wasn't about to happen to him as well. "Easy. Easy. Easy." His hand gently made its ways onto the side of the raptors face. He unlatched the camera from around its face and it fell to the ground. "That's it." The raptor stared at him, almost lovingly.

The indominus' loud roar was heard as it came around the corner, not only gaining the raptors attention but the humans as well. It communicated with the raptors but the raptor made no move to attack, glancing between it and Owen, before roaring back at the indominus rex. That set the rex off and it swung its arm out, hitting the raptor right in the stomach, making it fly into the side of the Starbucks building. Eli's eyes saddened. Yeah, it did try to kill them but not he was really hoping it hadn't died.

The other two raptors, took a stance in front of the humans, waiting for their command. Seeing this, Owen smirked proudly, doing his high pitch whistle that set them off towards the indominus rex, jumping on its back and biting their sharp teeth into the rough skin.

Taking action, Claire, Eli, Gray and Zach ran into a bear by stand, ducking down to be hiding from the rex's vision. Owen on the other hand, used his gun, shooting at the rex, being careful not to hit the raptors. "24, 50." Gray whispered. "We need more."

"More what?" Eli asked, just as quietly.

"Teeth. We need more teeth." That seemed to get Claire's attention and she looked at Gray as if he had just said how to achieve world piece.

She stood up quickly, going over to the first aid kit and getting a walky talky and a flare out. Okay, so you just wait here. It's gonna be fine." She jumped over that stand, running as fast as she could.

Eli watched her go, mouth dropping open as he realised what she was about to. "She just took a flare." He whispered. "She needs more teeth." He continued, making the other two look at him confused. "She's getting the T. rex. T-That's why she has the flare."

"How the hell is she going to lead a T. rex here?" Zach questioned quickly. Eli only had time to shrug before Owen was jumping into their stand, holding his finger to his lips to make sure they didn't yell. It was completely silent as the indominus rex won against the raptors and slowly, its head popped around the stand, visible air coming out of its nose. It could smell them. They were totally screwed.