☯ E N D ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

☯ 𝑇𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡𝒉𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ☯

Today is the day the boys are going to perform in New York.

I land a few hours ago and now I'm changing clothes.

I asked my mom to ask Corbyn what their hotel was, so I could stay there.

My belly gets bigger day after day, plus I already know the gender of baby and I'm dying to tell Daniel.

I've been working with my dad at the company. I've always wanted to be a singer, but I decided to dedicate myself to the company and convince my dad to turn the company not only into a musical instrument production company but also on a record label.

I'm very happy with the result.

I dressed for the concert and put on the sunglasses.

Why the sunglasses?

A month ago, Daniel and the boys decided to tell the fans about me and the baby.

So, whenever I go out on the street the fans want to take pictures with me, but I want to surprise them, so I'll wear the sunglasses.

I took my bag and put in the gift for Daniel, booties for the baby, color...

You thought I was going to tell you?

But you have to wait.

I take everything I need and go to the concert.

☯ ~°~ ☯

The concert was amazing, and no one noticed me.

I got a limelight ticket, so it went to the end of the line, because I want to be the last.

☯ ~°~ ☯

Finally came my turn, I walked in and none of the boys saw me, they were too busy watching my brother kiss a girl.

Frankly, he talks about me, but he also has secrets, maybe that's why he reacted so well to the baby news.

"Well, well, well... Corbyn Besson have secrets too." I said taking off my sunglasses.

"JULIA!" Daniel screamed running to me, he picked me up and spin me around.

"I missed you so much!" He told me.

"I missed you too!"

He put me down and kissed me passionately.

"Baby, daddy said you weren't supposed to grow up so much, you're huge." He said putting himself at the level of my belly and I giggle. He gave me a little kiss on my belly and then on my lips.

"I also want a hug!" Zach exclaimed.

I walked to him and gave him a hug, then one to Jonah and another to Jack.

"I missed you guys too." I told them.

Then I walked to Corbyn and I looked at the girl. She's very pretty, she was smiling at me and I smiled back.

"I'm Julia, Corbyn's little sister."

I stretch out my hand for her to shake, but she gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Hannah, Corbyn's girlfriend. He talks a lot about you, and I also helped him starting to talk to you."

"Interesting, Corbyn never told me about you." I said and looked at Corbyn.

"I'm sorr-" Corbyn tried to say, but I cut him off with a very tight hug.

"Aren't you mad?" He asked.

"Just a little bit, because you never mentioned my sister-in-law."

"I like you, you're my new best friend." Hannah said and we all laughed.

"How is the baby?" Corbyn asked.

"The baby's fine. Oh, and by the way. Here, Dani!"

I gave him the gift. He opened it and a little tear fell down his face.

"What is Daniel?" Corbyn asked him.

He took the pink booties out of the box and showed them to the boys.

"We're going to have a baby girl!" He said excited.

"I'm going to have a niece!" Corbyn said also excited.

Daniel took my face and kissed me.

"I love you!" We both said.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

So, this is the end, but you guys are still going to have the extras.

- Love, Violet♡