☯ S I X ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

"C-Corbyn?!"

He looked at me surprised.

☯ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 ☯

I got up and turned to the girl. I looked at her and I couldn't believe it.

It's my little sister!

She's so grown up and pretty. I never thought I'd find her so soon.

I know we bought a house next to hers, but I thought they had moved, when I supposedly died.

The tears began to fall on her face.

I feel so guilty for leaving her, I never forgive myself for what I did. Every day I think of her, and now she's here in front of me and I don't know what to do.

I also started crying and hugged her tight, but she didn't hug me back.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I told her, but she pushed me away and looked me in the eyes.

Her eyes show anger and sadness, and it's all my fault.

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. I'M YOUR SISTER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I yelled in his face.

"I'm sorry, Julia. I..."

I didn't give him time to finish, because, well, I ran home.

I was about to open the door to my house when...

"JULIA, STOP!"

I look back and I see Daniel. He ran to me and hugged me.

I felt vulnerable in his arms, but the warm that his arms convey to me is something that is comforting.

"Shh, it's going to be all right."

We walked into my house and sat on the couch.

I hid my face in Daniel's chest, while he hugged my body, put it close to his and we stayed like this for a while.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡