Jirou heard his voice and turn to him. She showed a surprised look as if she was embarrassed just by him looking at her. "A-Ah! M-Midoriya..." She looked down to the ground.

"What's wrong? Are you here to see Kaminari?" He questioned her, as he rang the bell for the mom to open the gate.

She slowly nodded as she squinted her eyes, entirely embarrassed. "Y-Yeah."

He smiled at her. "Glad to hear that."

Right after a few minutes, the mom opened the gate for them as the two entered the house.

When they went inside, she asked. "Where is he?"

"In his room, upstairs on the left at the end." He pointed the stairs.

Jirou took a deep inhale and exhale after that. She bit her lip as she made her way up the stairs. As she reached his door, slowly, she knocked softly.

Just as she knocked, she carefully opened the door, revealing the cold room brushing against her skin making her shiver immediately. And the place was completely covered in darkness, as the light from the hallways was the only one shining inside the room.

"Kaminari?" She called.

In an instant, hearing that voice, sent Kaminari lifting his head up in curiousity, hearing a unfamiliar voice besides Izuku.

"Who's there?" He weakly spoke, as if he never used his voice in days.

"It's Jirou," She answered. "I need to talk to you."

Just as he heard the name, he finally had the guts to sit up to face a person instead of shutting himself from them. Jirou was the only one he wanted to see. Jirou was the only one he wanted to talk to. He just wants Jirou with him now.

"Jirou." He said, showing a blank look, unable to make an expression for her.

She then quietly walked closer to him on his bed and sat carefully near the edge. She looked carefully at his state. His face was pale and his hair wasn't combed in days, his eyes looking dead and baggy. He didn't looked alive.

It seemed like she doesn't know who he was anymore.

"I heard what happened last week," She told. "I'm sorry about that."

After that, he hugged his knees and rested this chin on it. "Then?" He asked in a low tone. He sounded irritated and mad.

She felt uncomfortable, surprised with his attitude. Her lips formed a thin line, with her stomach filled up with guilt and embarrassment. What should she say next?

"About what I called you and the misunderstandings, I..." She stopped. She couldn't finish her sentence

He growled in annoyance. "You never listen and you never want to hear the truth and you get mad for false evidence from me but it was wrong, now, you say sorry to me," He said, with Jirou looking down, with sadness. "Right after my dad died, I have to see you cry infront of my eyes. That day was just unbearable. I hated it."

"Kaminari," She called in a serious tone. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

She then said. "I'm sorry for calling you insulting and painful names. I'm sorry for always hurting you and never understanding you. I know I've gone too far on you last week."

It was quiet. No response came from Kaminari. He just kept staring at her with the eyes with no expressions. She felt uncomfortable with the awfully long silence. She tried to do something about it. So she continued.

"But actually, I was scared to admit these feelings whenever I'm with you. So I always thought of hurting you to forget about it. But I realized that I just made it worst and worst."