Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - The Deal

In the last day of the weekend, Izuku just spent his time with his friends, Ochako, Todoroki, Kaminari, Iida, Jirou, Tsuyu, and Momo. They all always hang out with each other.

Now it's Monday, a school day, Izuku and Kaminari made their way to school. Except one is already unmotivated to go.

"Can we skip for today, Midoriya?" Asked Kaminari, slouching his back feeling exhausted.

"Come on, Kaminari, we both had enough fun for these past three days" Izuku told him with a determined smile on his face.

"But... I'm not in a school mood"

"Your fault" He flicked Kaminari's forehead which made him jumped and walked straight.

He held the spot where he flicked. "OW! What'd you do that for?"

"There we go, you're finally awake" Izuku chuckled.

Kaminari then pouted. "But that hurts..."

"Come on... you were such a lazy pants and now you're whining like a big baby"

Kaminari whined sarcastically and they both laughed. After that, they saw Todoroki in the entrance, looking down.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Izuku greeted infront of him.

"Hey, Todoroki" Kaminari clinged his arms around him. "How about we skip a little class today since you are also that kind of person who is still in a holiday mood like m-"

Suddenly, Kaminari stopped talking when Todoroki looked at him. His eyes were full of anger and irritation which made Kaminari taken aback.

"Can you not talk to me.." He growled in annoyance to Kaminari and pushed his arm away from his shoulder harshly, making Kaminari pushed back.

His voice made the two speechless with fear. "W-What's with him?" Kaminari's voice was shaky, frightened he was.

"Todoroki was... angry" Izuku muttered.

The two then arrived in class and saw Todoroki burying his face in his arms on the table.

"What happened?"

"Okay, class, go back to your seats as class is about to start soon.." Mr. Aizawa said as he entered the classroom.

Izuku quickly sat on his seat next to Ochako who was already smiling at Izuku with a wave.

"Good morning, Uraraka-san"

Ochako grinned back. "Good morning, Midoriya-kun" she greeted. "Yesterday was fun"

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, especially when we saw the crocodile, Kaminari's expressions" he chuckled.

Ochako did as well. "I know right!" She then immitated Kaminari's expression. "Oh my God, it's a dinosaur!" She mimic.

The two laughed once again. "But I thought they don't exist anymore. How are they here?!" Izuku continued for her.

Both of them laughed even louder. "I can't believe he was actually serious" Ochako told through her laughs.

Mr. Aizawa then interrupted and announced. "Okay, class, I'm going to distribute your topic test from last Thursday"

Everyone stopped chattering and paid attention. "100/100, Midoriya Izuku" He announced in front of the class, as Izuku went there to take the paper.

"As expected from the smartest" Kirishima said from afar which made Izuku quirked a bit.

"Congrats, Midoriya-kun!" Ochako congratulated him. Izuku gave her a thumbs up.