Chapter 18

Hoseok waited anxiously for the phone to pick up, bottom lip caught between his teeth. Finally, the telling click of the phone being answered sounded, and Hoseok shot up from his bed, being unable to stay seated any longer.

"Hoseok? What's-"

"Namjoon, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I... what?"

"Don't play dumb. Why the hell has Jeon Jungkook not been apprehended yet? Moreover, why the fuck is he going out with Yoongi?"

The other was silent for a few moments, Hoseok fuming as he paced his bedroom. "Where did you hear that?"

"Yoongi told me. Why are you allowing him to date this... this murderer? What has gotten into you? Do you not care about his well-being? Joon, he could be killed, for christ sake!"

"Hoseok," Namjoon began, "I need you to calm down. Look, I'll explain everything as soon as you're relaxed. If it helps any, just know that Jungkook would never hurt Yoongi."

"What?!" The redhead all but shrieked. "What are talking about? Are you insane? You're seriously defending this guy?"

"He's in love with Yoongi."

Hoseok froze, eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

Namjoon sighed, shifting on the other end. "He loves Yoongi. That's how I know he won't hurt him. Now please, let me explain the situation."

Hoseok slowly sat on the edge of his mattress, confused and angry. "...Alright. Fine."

~

"What kind of suit do you even wear to a wedding?" Jungkook wondered aloud, sifting through a rack of suits and tuxedos.

Yoongi's head poked up from behind one of the racks, eyes sparkling in amusement. "I don't know, uhh a suit? What kind of question is that?"

"You know what I mean," Jungkook pouted.

The only response he received was a quiet snicker. Jungkook pursed his lips and focused on the task at hand. He didn't know what to even look for. Not only that, but all of these suits looked identical, save for the few oddly colored ones. He'd nearly peed himself from laughing when he found a sparkly orange tux with polka dots. Even more so when Yoongi decided to try it on. Somehow, it had actually looked good on him, which just wasn't fair. Then again, Yoongi would look good in anything.

Realizing he'd gotten lost in thought, Jungkook huffed and pulled out a random suit and went to try it on. The shirt was a plain white while the pants and suit jacket were a dark navy blue, along with the tie. Surprisingly, the shirt and pants fit really well, although the suit jacket was a bit tight. His muscles strained against the fabric a bit when he bent his arms, but, at this point, he didn't really care.

"Jungkook? Are you in there?" Came Yoongi's voice, along with a knock on the dressing room door.

"Yeah, one sec," Jungkook replied, putting on the tie and straightening the jacket some.

Once he felt as though everything was in order, he opened the door, grinning widely at Yoongi, who stood just outside. Jungkook smirked at the way Yoongi's jaw dropped open, eyes wide and raking up and down his body.

"Like what you see?" The red-head teased, knowing how it always made the elder blush.

"Yes," Yoongi blurted, causing both of them to freeze.

Jungkook could only assume he now has the same expression on his face as Yoongi did just a moment ago. The elder's face slowly turned a bright red, blinking a few times before moving his gaze to stare at the ground in shame.