Chapter 20 Confesson

Jerome (POV)

The rest of the school was just non stop people asking "What happened?" "Who won?" and that junk. It was really annoying!

When school ended I hopped in my truck and waited for Mitch to stop talking to his new girlfriend, Ashley. It seems like everyone in TC ,but me, has a new girlfriend. "Ok I'm ready" Mitch said throwing open the car door.

Mitch's parents are out of town for the weekend, so he's coming to my place. We drove in silence for about five minutes till Mitch blurts out "Do you have a crush on Misty?" The second he said that my face got hot.

I tried to say "no" but I started to choke on my words. "You do don't you" He sighed trying to look me in the eye.

"Why do you care?" I said sternly, trying not to be mean. "Because. If you like her... She might not want you to be friends with me" Mitch said sadly. I never thought about this.

"Yah I like her" I confessed. I could see the hurt in Mitch's eye as we pulled in my driveway...

Mitch (POV)

So it's true. He does like her. I wanted to be mad but I couldn't keep in the sadness. "If you wanted to still be my friend why did you follow Adam and the rest of TC?" Jerome snapped breaking the silence.

At first I was confused but then I realized. That's why he stands on the side, that's why he can't fight. He doesn't want to be with them... and I followed them. "I just... I didn't want to be a castaway. Like Misty and her gang. I didn't wanted to be bullied so much, I kinda became the bully" I mumbled.

It felt awkward just sitting here in the car talking about stupid school. When I thought this moment couldn't get any weirder Jerome parked the car in an instant and just ran in his house like a maniac...