Thirty-Two

long time, no see ;)

@lyciaboynton: today has been absolutely bittersweet

@lyciaboynton: today has been absolutely bittersweet. ben just wrapped as roger taylor on bohemian rhapsody. he puts 110% into every single thing he does, whether it be professionally or personally. i've has the pleasure of watching ben transform into roger and put his whole heart into it. just you wait, he's going to blow you all away. i am in awe of your drive, your effortless talent, your generous heart and your selflessness. this film is going to mean so much to so many people, just like it does to me. i met ben on the set of borhap. i'm so grateful that this project came to be. ben is the most loving and charming man i've ever met. he's always put me and other above himself. i love you, benjamin hardy. you deserve everything good in this world and it's coming to you with time. i cannot wait to see you rule the world. i love you endlessly, b. go off and rock the world.
tagged: @benhardy
93k likes | 39k comments

@username1: ITS ALMOST TIME FOR BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. I REPEAT. ITS ALMOST TIME. I CANT WAIT.
>@lyciaboynton: you're going to love it

@mazzello_joe: @benhardy i miss you already. i miss our drum cuddles.
>@benhardy: we can still drum cuddle! come over anytime, good looking.

@officialrmt: it's been such a joy to see ben as myself. he's so talented. thank you x1000 @benhardy
>@benhardy: thank you for allowing and trusting me to portray you. i am truly humbled.

@username2: @benhardy there's more borhap content coming though, right?
@benhardy liked this comment

@benhardy: alycia boynton, the light of my life. i thank my lucky stars for you every single day. this film has brought me so many great things, but you are without a doubt the best. i love you.
@lyciaboynton: my heart :)
>@lucyboynton1: MY heart! you're welcome -the ultimate wing woman.