✦ Mountain Animals ✦

This is mine.. sorry if it isn't too good.

I'm also thinking about starting a new book so HMU with some ideas!!

(Life style, Girl tips, More self help, tips/advice books but all ideas are welcome!!)

Gryffindor: Bear - Don't have a permanent home as they like to adventure and wander, taking their families with them as that's their 'home'. Would kill to protect a loved one or occasionally step in to help others. Generally un harmful unless provoked. Though if provoked they are absolutely deadly, stopping at nothing.

Ravenclaw: Owl - Big curious eyes full of wonder and intelligence. Observant and as they watch the forest from below. Others seem to flock to them for advice, support, or just to talk as friends. Tend to stay out of trouble and everyone's way, simply just watching and keeping to themselves.

Hufflepuff: Deer - Like to travel in groups/with others. Though timid, they can also be rather friendly and social. Completely harmless and would never attack for no reason. Overall gentle, love-able creatures.

Slytherin: Otters - Have a tightly knit pack/group. Although they are smaller than most, with numbers they can take on any predator that comes their way. Hard working and get things done. Make time to play and mess around, bonding with their 'pack'