✦ House Hybrids ✦

Requested :)

Gryffinclaw: (Rare)

Often priding yourself on your knowledge, bravery, creativity, and nerve,  you're the perect mix between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Taking after the qualities of a Gryffindor you are a natural leader, bold, outgoing, ambitious. But like a Ravenclaw you're witty, knowledagble, and understanding. With the qualities of these two house, you're almost gaurented to do something great.

Gryffinpuff: (Common)

Bravery, loyalty, and your playful nature are certainly your best qualities. Your friendliness, kind heart, loyalty, and soft exterior come from the Hufflpuff house while your bravery, grit, boldness, and heart of gold come from Gryffindor. With the qualities of these two house you make a great friend/lover, destined to be a people person.

Gryfferin/Slytherdor: (Common)

To outsiders you may seem cold but on the inside you are very passionate about the people you love. With the bravery of a gryffindor and ambition of a slythering, NOTHING can get in your way!!

Chivalrous, brave, and occasionally reckless, Gryfferins are almost certainly the most powerful hybrid house. Taking after Slytherin, Gryfferins are cunning, crave power/greatness, and are often self-motivated. These characteristcs work well with the Gryffindor side of them bringing, ambition, bravery, ad determination. With the mix of these two houses, Gryfferins are gauarenteed for greatness.

Ravenpuff: (Common) With a great heart and a even greater mind you're the perfect mix between Hufflpuff and Ravenclaw. With the loving/caring of a hufflepuff anf the knowledge of ravenclaw, ravenpuffs make the absolute best friends

Slytherclaw: (Extremmmmmee common)

When you mix the knowledge of a ravenclaw and the cunningness and ambition of a slytherin you get a deadly outcome. While being very good at lying and manipulating Slytherclaws can get just about anything/one they want.

Slytherpuff: (Rareish)

This is one of the most rare house combonations, mixing two seamingly opposite houses. With slytherpuffs prepare for loads of sarcasm and offensive jokes, but appologies are never too far behind. Slytherpuffs are absolute people magnets, never a dull moment when they're around.