Class presentation

Dib pulls ZIM's pants down in front of class

-

It was just after 8 am on a Wednesday morning. Miss Bitters's class was full of students who were still half asleep.

"Alright class, for this morning's lesson I want you all to present your show and tell's, now who would like to go first?" Miss Bitters said from behind her desk.

Dib shot his hand up in the air. Seeming very eager to present first. ZIM looked at him suspiciously.

"Anyone?" Miss Bitters asked, ignoring Dib who was now practically standing on top of his desk trying to get noticed.

"Anyone besides Dib?" Miss Bitter repeated. However, no-one wanted to present first. Half of the class was probably too sleepy to even hear what she was saying anyway.

Miss Bitters sighed, "All right, Dib you can go first," she said, seeming very uninterested in Dib's presentation.

Dib hopped off of his desk and picked up a bag full of things for his presentation. The bag was quite heavy and he had to pull it across the floor to the front of the classroom.

"Class, I need to go make a few photocopies of your quiz of next week. I except you all to keep quiet while I'm out. Dib when I get back, I expect to see your presentation set up and ready. You know I don't tolerate time wasters," Miss Bitters said sneering and got up from her desk.

"Sure thing, Miss Bitters. Is it okay if I asked someone from class to help me set up. That way I'll won't waste any time," Dib asked Miss Bitters who now stood near the classroom door.

"Yeah, sure." She said indifferently and slammed the door behind her.

Dib looked across the class packed with students, pretending to decide who to pick. He didn't want it to look too obvious that he had a plan up his sleeve.

"Hmm... ZIM! Would you help me set up my presentation?" Dib asked ZIM.

ZIM was startled at first and immediately wanted to say no. Besides, why would he ever want to help Dib? His enemy, the one human he couldn't stand? But before he could shout a loud "NEVER!" he quickly realised that this was an easy way to sabotage Dib's presentation. Dib was practically inviting him to spoil everything, it seemed easy... too easy. However, he would never give up an opportunity to fuck around with Dib.

"W-why of course, ZIM would be more than happy to help you," ZIM said and got up from his desk.

With Miss Bitters out of class, the students talked merrily to each other, ignoring the two boys in front of the class.

Dib got a bunch of posters out from his bag. There was a big green poster with pictures of different planets on it and written in black marker was comments on the different planets and stuff about extra-terrestrial life. The poster was decorated with silver and gold star stickers. There was a globe of the planet earth, which had a few sticky notes on various continents. There was also a projector, a projector screen and stand, and a bunch of video cassettes. No wonder Dib could hardly carry the bag. ZIM looked at the content of the bag suspiciously, while Dib unpacked everything and spread it out on the floor.

"Uh why don't you start by putting up this poster, ZIM?" Dib asked picking up the big green poster and handing it to ZIM.

ZIM walked up to the chalkboard.

"Wait ZIM, it has to go higher otherwise the class won't see it. I'll go get you something to stand on," Dib said and pulled his desk and chair against the wall in front of the class. He put the chair on top of the desk.