Chapter 2 - Anna's P.O.V.

"It's not worth it anymore Anna!" Mackenzie tells me, her voice pleading. "What's not worth it, life?" I ask, my words are sharp and bitter. "That's not what I ment and you know it! What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" Kenzie asks, looking as if she might cry. Truth was, I wasn't sure myself. When did I get so angry and bitter that I would hurt my best friend. "Kenzie, i'm sorry, I guess I just have some things to work out." "Is this about Dameon's list?" My blood ran cold. "What do you know about it?" "No t much, just that you are on it and you don't know why." It gave me nightmares to think about the look on Dameon's face when he pulled out that gun. A look of absolute desperation. A look that could shatter a heart into a billion pieces. Then to see the faces of the teachers and my peers, sheer terror. I was the onlyone who seemed to posess the ability to move. "Dameon!" I screamed, my voice was 3 octives higher than normal. I couldn't say anything more but it didn't matter anyway, no one would have been able to hear me. A gun shot rang throught the air, the sound, deafning. Just a single bullet into the ceiling, he wasn't aiming for anyone. He had no plans to shoot anyone except himself. He wanted everyone to see it happen. Sam has been the only one to visit Dameon. He informed us Dameon had a list of everyone who made him want to commit suscide. He told me I was on that list. "I have no reason to be on that list."I say coldly. "Maybe there is more to his story than you think." Kenzie tells me. I have a feeling she's right, and that scares me.