15. Police Case

[Saturday]

'Don't worry, we will try and find these boys and bring you to justice,' said the police officer from across the table.

Mrs Choi sat on the left to me and Beomgyu on the right. It was finally happening, we were telling the police.

I was trembling. Beomgyu held my table hand under the table which surprised me but I acted as nothing happened. It was comforting though.

The police officer turned to me. 'You said you have gotten kidnapped by these kids, right?'

I nodded, too nervous to speak. 'So, do you have any idea of where they could be? Maybe their hideout or something like that?'

I tensed up. I did but it was nerve-wracking. Just this small piece of information that I held could bring them all behind bars.

When I stayed silent Beomgyu turned to me and squeezed my hand. I came back to my senses and looked up. 'I do,' I forced the words out.

'I know where their hideout is...'

And like that, it started. The most hectic few weeks of my life.

They were out on the lookout for the boys, finding them quite easily and contacting their parents who were surprised to find out what their sons had been doing.

Soon, they were all together and the police were now supposed to have their own conversation with them and their parents separated.

'Aren't there supposed to be 7 of you?' asked the officer harshly to the 6 boys in front of him. 'No, we kicked one out,' Mark replied in anger.

None of them could believe they had actually been caught and they didn't like it.

The officer looked at them suspiciously in thought before turning around and leaving them in the cell. 'You'll sit here until we have all 7 of you together,'

'Yah! Just let us go!' Mark shouted. 'Don't try and fight back,' said the officer before walking off. He had already locked the cell, there was nothing they could do.

All this had happened over a span of 6 days. It was now Friday, basically, a whole week had passed when we got an update of the situation.

'Yes, we just need to find the 7th one,'

I knew they were talking about Jeno. My heart started pounding, I didn't want it to happen but it had to be done so that we could get this whole case over and done with.

'I know where he lives, I've been there,' I admitted.

At last, a whole other week later, they had all 7 of the boys together and it was soon going to be time to go to court. The scariest part of this whole process.

I had to tell them not to take Jeno to jail. I couldn't let them do that to him.

I just couldn't.

yea, this is REALLY short I'm sorry