3. Detention

The school was stressing me out. I had a lot of homework and had to revise for an upcoming test so I decided to go to a small cafe after school and get my work done there. I like going to cafes as you can tell. They just seem so comfortable to me and the coffee and home aren't the same. I was sitting in the corner on a small table with my bag on the floor next to me.

Jeno POV

'I can't believe I'm here stalking this girl, her life is so boring...' I was thinking to myself whilst stalking Y/N and being bored af. I saw her studying or doing homework. I tried to look at what subject she was doing it for, it looked like maths. 'she's in my math class, right?' I thought that I should give her my homework to do, just to make her suffer. 'right...' I sighed lazily and got my homework out of my schoolbag which was on the table top next to my coffee.

I swung the bag around my shoulder and picked up the papers in one hand with my coffee in the other hand. I walked over to her table and just...sat down.

Y/N's POV

Whilst I was just writing down the answer to the equation I was solving, someone in a black hoodie came and sat across me. They had a black mask on along with a coffee in their hand. In their other hand, they had some sheets of paper. The same sheets of paper I got in math class as homework. The same sheets of paper that I was completing at that very moment. Along with all that, the stranger also had a school bag around his shoulder which he soon threw onto the floor under the table when he sat down.

I recognised him straight away and sat up since I was leaning to write before. I just stared at him before looking down in awkwardness. His glare scared me. 'What is Jeno doing here? He's here to hurt me but he can't do that in front of all these people, right?' I glanced at all the people around the cafe before facing him again and looking down. My grip tightened around my pencil.

He pushed forward the sheets of homework in his hand. "Do it," He said sternly. I looked at him. These kinds of things made me angry. If your given homework, do it yourself. Don't be a dumbass but of course, I wasn't going to say anything like that to him. I wasn't going to be a dumbass and try explaining it to someone like him who won't understand.

I quickly pilled up my sheets of paper and books before shoving them into my bag. I barely zipped up my bad properly but it was zipped enough so nothing falls out so it was fine. I grabbed my bag and got up before trying to run out of the cafe. I didn't know what do to apart from trying to escape from Jeno.

I tried to go but Jeno got up and grabbed my arm. Some people were looking us. He squeezed my wrist firm and it started to hurt. It felt as if he was breaking my bones. "Babe, sit I don't understand this question," He said. 'babe?' I guess he called me that since some people were looking at us. I mentally sighed before sitting back down. 'what kind of an idiot am I? I won't be able to escape from him...'

I sat and kept looking down before I saw his hand reaching for my chin and pulling my face up to look at him. "I'm only doing this so people don't become suspicious. If you do something stupid like that again you'll see what happens" He said in a low voice. He let go and pushed his homework towards me again. I looked at it for a second in anger. Then I looked up at him in anger. "do it yourself" I said. 'wow, I spoke to him again...'

He glared at me. I got a bit scared but didn't show it. He leaned across the table and came a bit closer to me than before. "No" I scoffed. I'm a neutral person but if you do something rude or stupid I'm bound to get angry and when I get angry...let's just say I could kill you but I keep it calm. Neutral. As I said.

I pursed my lips in annoyance before speaking up again. I decided that I won't do it for him. He'll do it but I'll be glad (not really) to explain it if she really doesn't understand. "I'll explain if you don't understand," I said and he looked at me with a poker face. "that's all I'm gonna do," I said. This time he smirked. "So, you do talk, huh?" I rolled my eyes and looked away. Suddenly, Jeno stood up with his bag. "K, let's do it somewhere else though" I looked up at him. I didn't want to leave. I felt safe here since there were more people but if I go outside with him, who knows what he'll do to me.