"Did you keep the key?"

"Of course." Jennie laughed. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with it though. She probably doesn't wanna see me ever. She seemed to make that very clear."

"I don't think so." Rosè said as she parked the car. "For her to have kissed you, and if you say it started to get good, why would she stop there? If you were a one night stand that she never wanted to see again, she probably would have finished. But she didn't. Us girls never say what's bothering us up front. You shouldn't give up on her. She probably hasn't given up on you."

Jennie nodded, and realized why she loved Rosè like a sister and her closest friend. She always gave amazing advice and knew what to say that comforted Jennie.

They made it back to Rosè's apartment. Jisoo was at the table already having breakfast. "Hey Jisoo. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you compete last night." Jennie said apologetically.

"It's okay. Rosè told me where you were going. How did it go?" Jisoo said smiling.

"As I was telling Rosè, I don't really know. It was going good, she invited me to her apartment, we kissed, it got good then she just stopped. She told me it wasn't my fault but I don't know if that's true. Then this morning I wanted to talk to her about what happened last night, and she wasn't home. Left me the spare key, said to lock up when I leave and slide it under the door." Jennie finished as she threw herself on the couch.

"Hmm. I would try again with her. There's definitely a reason why she stopped. One night stands don't stop, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust a one night stand with my spare apartment key anyway. You kept the key?"

"Yes." Jennie replied. She still didn't know if it was wrong or weird to keep a key to someone else's apartment.

"Okay good. Then I would give it some time and try meeting her again. When she doesn't find the spare, she's probably gonna know she'll see you again. What's L's name anyway? I saw her fight, she's good."

"Her name is Lisa." Jennie smiled. "Thank you both for the advice. I'll give it another shot."

They all spent the day easy. Resting and lounging around. Jennie almost didn't relax a second, with Lisa on her mind how could she?

Night rolled around, Rosè and Jisoo were already in bed sound asleep. Jennie was up staring at the ceiling with her thoughts.

She looked over on her dresser, Lisa's spare laying on the corner. She contemplated going tonight. Maybe not, maybe she should give it time. Unless Lisa was planning to leave her entire apartment so Jennie couldn't see her again, then she knew she had time.

Tomorrow night, is when she would go. Sunday arrived, the day was spent with the other girls from the diner. Seulgi, Yuqi, Rosè, Jisoo and Jennie all showed except for Mina.

"Where has Mina been? I've been texting her since Friday night. That was when she had last texted me." Yuqi said pushing open the cafe door.

"I don't know." Rosè said, "I hope she's okay."

"I'm sure she is. Momo is the biggest lesbian of them all. You think she'd hurt someone who looks the way Mina does? Doubtful." Yuqi said to ease Rosès worry. "We saw how Momo looked at Mina at the event."

"True." Rosè said in agreement. They all got their order and sat at a table, the cafe was pretty empty.

"Well when I say we, I mean me, Jisoo and Rosè. Seulgi, you didn't even show. And Jennie you just up and left us. Rosè lied to me, saying you were coming back, and this whole time I never thought to ask her again where you actually were. Both of you explain. Seulgi first." Yuqi said teasingly as she sipped her cup.