When I go for a shoot a week later, Kirstie and James are happy and kissing, so I don't act dodgy. Even though I have a test in my bag I have to take. I go home afterwards and take it. Positive is what I find 15 minutes later. I begin to cry and then put the test on the counter. I ring Dean. I tell him I have to quit, something came up. He said he'd give me a reference, which he did. I got a job with Little Mix and I am happy.

I am now 5 months, having a baby boy. Little Mix know about the dad and they are angry at him. I am with them today. "You should tell him. You love him" said Perrie. I sigh. "Yeah but his getting married. He loves Kirstie" said Emily. I look up and spot James and Kirstie with Connor and Lucy. They come over. "Emily!" said Connor and Lucy. "Hey guys" said Emily, hiding my belly with my menu. I sigh. "Hey lads nice meeting you again" said Jade. They smile and go get a table. 

I sigh. I am now 9 months pregnant and James has just gotten married. I am with my mum and Lucy. I had to tell her. I feel something drip down my leg and groan.  "My waters broke" said Emily. Lucy gets me to the car and drive to the hospital. I get checked in and I wait. 

Hours later I finally have my baby boy. I smile at I kiss his head. "What are you naming him?" asked Lucy. "Lucas Dean" said Emily. "What about the last name?" asked Lucy. "Sterling for now" said Emily. Lucy nods and I hand him to her. I see Connor. "Wow his a stunner" said Connor. I smile. "Thank you" said Emily. "Is he James'?" asked Connor. I look down. "He came to me after his fight with Kirstie. I can't tell him" said Emily. "Oh Em" said Connor. He takes Lucas and smiles. "We'll help" said Lucy. "Thank you" said Emily.

The next day I go home with Luke and Lucy and Connor join me. I hear a knock. Connor goes to answer the door. "James, Kirstie what are you doing here?" asked Connor. "James cheated on me with Emily" said Kirstie. They burst in. Kirstie stops and looks at me and Luke. "Y-you had a baby" said Kirstie. I blush and look down. James stares at him. "You better have named him after you. James doesn't want him. He wants me and our baby in my stomach!" said Kirstie. I sigh and look down. James looks at her but says nothing. I just look at Lucy. "Oh shut up Kirstie! Lucas is his first born! She didn't want to hurt you! Your so selfish!" said Lucy. I stand up and put Luke in his moses basket. "I just bought my son home, so can you leave! Lucy, Connor you can stay! Get out!" said Emily. "His my son!" said James. "You finally spoke! Well your having a baby with Kirstie! So go with her! Lucas Dean Stearling is my son!" said Emily. James gasps. "Sterling" said James. I nod and push them out. I slide down the door and cry. 

"Did I do the right thing?" asked Emily. "What do you think?" asked Lucy, kindly. "I don't know! Luke deserves a dad!" said Emily. 

Three months later

I bring Luke out for a walk with Sera and I spot James with Kirstie. She is around 4 months. I look at Sera. She is smiling. I smile back. "Emily" said James. "James, Kirstie" said Emily. "We uh divorced, secretly" said James. "Oh I'm sorry" said Emily. "I want to say sorry. I was harsh to you. James, go get to know Lucas. I have to meet mum and dad" said Kirstie. James nods and Kirstie leaves. "Can we talk?" asked James. I nod. We go sit down. "I'm sorry after we slept together, I was so ashamed I cheated on Kirstie and I left so I could feel like it never happened. I am so sorry. I do like you, more then a friend and I am sorry. If you would like to go on a date, we can" said James. I look at him. "You hurt me.... but I'll go on a date with you" smiled Emily. James hugs me. "C-can I hold Luke?" asked James. I nod and hand him to him. He smiles at him. "Hey baby boy, I'm your dad" said James. "I uh wanna get the birth cert changed" said Emily. He looks at me. "Really?" asked James. "Yes, his your son" said Emily.

Our date went well and here we are a year later, a three year old Sera and a one year old son. James is amazing and the best dad ever. We're engaged and we are getting married today! I have to get ready. 

The wedding was amazing and we had fun

We had a baby girl a year later, Eloise Rose McVey.

Also Kirstie and James' daughter, Felicity Macy McVey is two when Ellie is born and Felicity is amazing and James now has three princesses, Sera, Ellie and Felicity.

Everything ends happy.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine and It's a long one!

Requests are open.... so request if you want one 

Lorna xx