Brad Imagine

Your Tom Holland's sister

I guess having Tom as a brother isn't bad. His spiderman and oh my god, you tease him all the time. His terrified of spiders yet he is basically a human spider, but you know.

Anyway today is Tom, Sam, Harry, Paddy, dad, mom meeting my boyfriend of 4 months, Bradley Will Simpson. Yes the dude from The Vamps. Trust me, Tom knew I was a major fan of him and the lads for years, so he'll probably be shocked. He knows I have a boyfriend, just not who. We told fans don't tell Tom because I want to tell him, and he'll kill me if a fan told him.

You live with Brad, and you love it. "Brad you ready?" asked Y/N. He walks down ready. "Yeah" said Brad. We get in his car and drive to my parents house. We go in. "Hi honey, Brad. Tom will be here in a second. His just dropping Haz home" said mom. "Haz?" asked Brad. "Harrison, Tom's best friend" said Y/N. "Ah cool" said Brad. I kiss his cheek. Tom walks in with Harrison. "My parents weren't home to let me in." said Haz. "Lucky we have a plate for you" said mom. "Tom, Harrison this is Brad, my boyfriend" smiled Y/N. "I'm Tom Holland. Her brother. She is 21, I'm 21. She's my twin. You hurt her, I kill you. I am spider man after all" said Tom. "Tommy! Stop!" said Y/N. "Y/N I'd help him. Your also my best friend. Plus I know his in The Vamps, he seems cool" said Haz. I look at him and smile. "Thank you, Haz. Now can we sit and eat" said Y/N. 

They all nod. "Paddy! How's school?" asked Y/N. "Good" said Paddy. I smile. "Hey sis! Wanna hear a joke?" asked Sam. I nod. "Why did Donald Trump cross the road" said Sam. "No idea" smiled Y/N. "Spider man was after him" said Sam, laughing. I chuckle. "Sam, your jokes are so bad, their funny" said Y/N. "I'll take that" said Sam. "So Brad.... how's life in The Vamps" said Tom. "Good. Y/N's always there helping me through a lot of stuff, like flying" said Brad. "You don't like flying?" asked Tom. "Nah, not my style but I need to fly for tours and stuff" said Brad. 

"I like you, Brad. Don't hurt her" said Tom. "I won't. I love her too much" said Tom. "I love you too" smiled Y/N. We kiss and then we hang out and have fun. 

Me and Brad go home and relax. 

Tom, Brad and Haz are best friends, God help me. 

 YAY ANOTHER ONE! And Tom Holland is bae at the moment:) I love boys with brown eyes, I don't know why I'm a sucker for them! His British, I also like British people:)

Comment what your type of boy is :)

Right now listening to Little Mix X Factor performances! Woo! I love Little Mix!

Also comment if your a fan of Little Mix:) 

I'm also happy The Vamps opened for Little Mix Glory days concert this year for a short time. 

I wish they opened for Dublin but their not:( Ah well still be good!

Lorna Xx