Special Treat [6]

Your eyelids blinked open. You pulled your arms out from your blankets and took out your pacifier, your spit dripping from it and falling down your neck. Then, suddenly, you felt the urge to poo. Daddy was right.

You crawled out of your blankets and grimaced, holding in your poo poo tightly. You waved your arms, trying to get Daddy's camera to see you. You needed a diaper change.

You heard Daddy's footsteps get closer as he opened the gate. He walked over to your crib and unlocked the door. You crawled out into his arms.
"Dada, me need change." You pleaded.
"I know baby boy." He whispered. He rocked you up and down and carried you out of the room as you sucked your thumb.

Soon enough, once you'd gotten through some white hallways you entered your diaper changing room again. He plonked you down onto the diaper changing table and smiled as he opened a new pack of adult diapers and put them to his side. He got a roll of toilet roll and a freshly wet towel and put them there too.

He gently pushed his hand down into your back, forcing your head downwards as he rubbed in the liquid. What was the liquid? You didn't know. You'd never seen it before. How come you couldn't take off your diaper but Daddy could? What was the liquid. It can't have been lube. You'd tried to take your diaper off, and lube would definitely not get that off. It was too tight.

These thoughts rushed through your head as he spread the substance/liquid around the area of your diaper and undid the strap. He picked up your old diaper and put it to one side. He got the toilet roll and you sighed in relief as he scooped up most of the poo out of your ass. You shivered as he got his wet towel and cleaned up the smeared poo off of your cheeks. He turned you around and used his wet towel to clean off the pee pee off of your genitals.

"Isn't daddy going to use the washbowl?" You asked, looking at the small washbowl that you had sat in last time, remembering him cleaning you off.
"Daddy's got something better. Just because you've been such a good boy for Daddy today and yesterday." He teased.
You smiled, excited for your reward.
"What is it dada?"
"You'll find out soon, little one."

He carried you up into his arms. You were still fully naked.
"Daddy, aren't you going to put my new diaper on?" You asked.
"I will, just not now. I've got a special treat in store for you." He grinned.

He carried you, naked, to another room. He opened the door and you looked at where you were. You were in a very big bathroom, with a bathtub, shower, sink and toilet. It had big blue tiles on the wall and on the floor.
"Good boys get rewards. And you're getting a big bubble bath for being a good boy." He smiled.

Your eyes lit up. He saw and chuckled. He placed you down into the empty bathtub.
"Dada, it's cold." You whined.
"It'll warm up in just a second." He assured.
He turned the golden tap with a red cap sideways, and hot water started pouring into the bath. You sighed in pleasure. It was at that moment that you decided to be a good boy more often.

Yeah.
If you were going to get rewards like this, all you have to do is do what Daddy says, right?
That can't be too hard, you thought, as the warm water started pouring up to your torso.

You looked back at Daddy, who was grabbing an oval-shaped blue bottle, that had bubbles on the artwork.
"Here's the bubble bath." He laughed as he squirted a load of the bottle into the water. He began to stir the bubbles into the water with his hand as the water slowly rose and rose.

By the time the hot water had reached your nipples, the bubbles had risen to the exact height of the bathtub. It was perfect.
"Thank you so much Daddy. Thank you." You said, as you pushed the bubbles toward you, playing around with them and dipping them into your chin.

You both laughed and he helped you play with the bubbles from outside the bath. You eventually calmed down as the bubbles faded away and you relaxed into the hot water, dripping down so that it covered your neck and resting your head on the bathtub. He smiled at you as you took a few moments to breathe and relax

He watched you for a while. You kept closing your eyes every now and again, taking everything in. Eventually, you'd had enough.
"I think I'm weady to come out dada." You whispered.
"I think so too."
You giggled as he lifted your dripping wet body out of the bathtub. He pulled the plug and you heard the gargle of the water rush down the drain. He stood you up before reaching for a towel.

You stumbled and wobbled; falling into his chest.
"Sorry Daddy, me hasn't walked in a while." You frowned.
"It's okay baby boy. Do you want some help?"
"Yes please Dada."
He placed the towel on the sink and kept your shoulders upright as you felt your legs adjust to standing again.

"Sowwy about that Daddy I just weally thought I needed—"
"Shhh." He cut you off. "It's okay. I understand. If you want to keep standing for longer you can. I know you've been on your knees for the past few days."

You stared up at him, and you looked at each other silently and solemnly.
You could both see every word.
You said thank you. Thank you for giving me a treat. Thank you for letting me stand before I go back on my knees. Thank you for being respectful. Even if you did kidnap me.

It was all said through one look.
He knew.
You knew.
No words even had to be said.

"I'm good now Daddy." You sighed, chuckling with relief. He smiled at you, before picking up the towel off of the sink and washing you off. You let him dry every part of your body. No hesitations. You didn't feel violated. He knew that. You had become comfortable. Noah knew that too.

You giggled as he lifted you up, your towel wrapped around you, and carried you back through the white hallways towards the changing room.

He wrapped the new diaper all the way around, strapping it up. He turned your head away as he applied the liquid and smeared it in. He turned your head back around and smiled at you as he picked you back up.

"How do you feel baby boy?" He asked, smiling; as he cuddled you in his arms.
"Cwean, And freshened Dada."
"Good." He grinned. He closed the door and carried you all the way back to your room.