The Question -1

Bella's Pov

Next Day ,
I wake up to the sound alarm like everyday when I came to London. Because mom was the one who always woke me up, I missed them so much.

I went to the Bathroom to wash my face and clean my teeth then I changed into Some Black Skinny Jeans and a baggy white T-Shirt and I put some make up Before I walked downstairs and joined Ashley In the Kitchen,Who was eating breakfast.

"Hey Ash, Good Morning." I said

"Hey, Bella, Good Morning ." She said

"So I see you wake up before me. "I said, smiling.

"Yeah " I said while I was doing pancakes for me and taking some juice, I made them and sat down beside Ashley, Who was already eating her breakfast, And I started talking with her.

"So How's School with you?
Life Without Mom And Dad?" I Asked

"It's pretty Good . I love my School . I missed Mom and Dad so much, But I love my new life with My Sister. " She Replied

"Me too with my little sister"

"Let's go to School, we will late." I said grabbing my black handbag throwing my phone into it and my books, I took my car keys, and I headed out of the house with Ashley.

I climbed in the Car as Ashley did, then I opened the radio as I turned on the engine, And I start driving next Austin Mahone Song  "What About Love" was playing on the radio.

"This is Austin Mahone On The Radio Bella . He is in our School. I love this song." Ash Said as she started singing with him.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

I started thinking about Ross, And that I'm going to Austin's house today. I feel like I hurt Ross about what I said, But he Is hurting me Too , I thought we will always be Friends and nothing can come between our friendship.

He always sit with her and her friends. I feel like I don't have him like a friend anymore...

Few Minutes we arrived at School and we saw Ross so Ashley ran towards him, and they hugged . I turned the engine off as I got out of the car.
I saw him looking at me , I smiled then I entered the school, I saw Zendaya, so I joined her.

" Hey Zendaya, how're you? I missed you." . I said while I was hugging her.

" Hey, Bella . I'm good . I missed you too, But We just saw each other yesterday, Are you okay? Did you forget your memory? Are we repeating the same day? "
She said, I laughed.

"No, I'm good . We are good, but you're my best friend, so I miss you everyday." I said

"Okay Then, you're my best friend too. " She said, smiling.

We talked about many things, then We saw Austin coming towards us And the whole School were Staring At us, and I heard a girl saying.

" He's so cute. I want him to be my friend, his songs, his voice, Everything Amazing about him , this too girls are Lucky to have him as a friend " she stopped talking before he came To us and hears her.

"Hey, Bella . How're you? "He Asked.

"Hey, Austin, I'm good and you." I replied.

"I'm good . " He said , smiling.

"Austin, This is Zendaya, Zendaya This is Austin." I said to them.

" Nice to meet you, Zendaya ." He said

" Nice to meet you too Austin. Zendaya" Said to him.

"So Bella, Can I set with you on the Launch Today, Cause You're my only friend. "He asked.