Difference

Tya's POV
After our mission from last night me and Danny rushed upstairs as soon as we got home. We had a heated session but didn't get any further because we heard glasses being shattered downstairs, so we decided to just go to sleep and act as if it didn't happen.

12:45 pm
I felt warm all over my body, i cuddled closer to the source. It finally hit me that I'm sleeping with bunny. "Good morning to you too princess." I could just tell he has that stupid smile on his face. "Danny, let go of me please." I mumbled.

"And miss the once and a life time experience of cuddling with a half naked beauty, no thank you." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes and started wiggling out his grip. "Move again and I will squish you." I decided not to listen and started squirming.

"You asked for it tya." He rolled his overweight ass on top of my small form, "DAMMIT, if you get off of me I will love you with dearest life. Just spare me." I cried out.

"Promise?" He questioned.

"If I'm lying, I'm dying." I said, he rolled of me. "I'm gonna make breakfast, you will find me downstairs." He stood from the bed and walked out the door.

I did my final stretch and walked to the bathroom starting my morning routine.

Lucas POV
A cold source was pressed onto my face, I wanted to open my eyes but I could feel a source of light beaming onto my eyelids, I turned my head and opened my eyes.

I was surrounded by bottles on my desk in the office, I don't remember shit from last night other than Natalia and Dan kissing and running upstairs like little children. I stood from my desk, I feel a bit tipsy, nauseous, dizzy, and big headache. I stumbled to the office door making my way to the bathroom across the hall.

When I reached closer the door, someone ran into me. "Watch where your fucking going!" I yelled.

"Are you okay?" That voice, the voice that haunts my dreams, that voice is melody to my ears. I didn't wanna turn to face her, I'm such a coward.

"Yea, I'm fine." I mumbled, I felt her small hand touch my arm, "I said I'm fine now piss off." I opened the bathroom door and slammed it shut behind me. I took a breather and looked at the mirror.

"You fucking softened, can't run a gang when you act like a pussy." I said to myself, i turned the faucet on and splashed cold water on my face, "Man up, she's just another bitch you can toss around. She's no different from the whores you can find on the street." I walked out the bathroom but as soon as I step foot into the hall Natalia's door slammed.

I went downstairs to grab some coffee, "Boss, we have someone waiting for you in the basement." Mika said, "Great way to start my morning." I sighed.

Back to tya
'She's no different from the whores you can find on the street.' Those exact words replayed in my head, I knew he was a dick but I didn't expect him to think so low of me. I felt a tear wanting to come out, I quickly wiped my eyes and took some breaths.

"You want a whore, I'll show you a whore Luke."

I'm srry this ones short but I'm tired. Goodnight❤️