Training

Natalia's POV
After the small meeting in the living room, Lucas showed me around the house, well mansion. My room is right across from his, he told me not to come in his room unless I'm instructed too. Tomorrow morning Niko, Mika, and Laila are gonna help me train or shall I say, introduce my sexy side. After I finish with the girls, Mon is gonna help me with combat training even though I think I don't need it.

"Go to sleep, You have a full day ahead of you tomorrow." Lucas said, "I need clothes." It slipped my mind, "There are clothes in the dressers and closet, along with heels and shoes." I nodded my head and walked into the room, "I flipping hate life." I undid my hair and tied it in a loose ponytail, I stripped out my dirty clothes and turned the cold water on (I fucking love cold showers, it's not weird.)

I dried myself off and walked back into the room, the cold breeze brushed against my skin. I got shivers and walked to the dressers, I opened the first drawer.

Bras, underwear and silked shorts laid in the dresser in matching pairs, I don't know if I should be creeped out that he knows my boob size or that he knows my underwear size, I grabbed pink shorts with the words 'Don't touch' printed on the back, I slipped them on and lord they were soft. A white sports bra was in the dresser, I put it on and walked to the bed. I looked at the clock in the nightstand, 9:53 pm.

I laid in the bed and stared at the ceiling, I wonder if everyone is looking for me, will I die here? Is this gonna be my life? I kept thinking about what my life would come to until I fell asleep.

Next morning 7:45 am to be exact
Lucas POV
I woke up early so I could watch Natalia train, I want to see if she's fit for this. I got out the shower with the towel hanging onto my waist.

I put on my black Calvin Klein boxers and grey sweatpants. I walked out my and walked the door in front of mines, I opened the door.

Natalia was laid all over the bed, her hair was tied up into a loose ponytail. The covers laid on the floor and halfway on the bed, she laid in a superwoman position.

She didn't have a shirt, only a sports bra and a pink shorts that said, "Don't touch." I walked closer to her bed, I rubbed my hands together for friction and smacked her ass making the clapping sound echo in the room. "AHHH, son of a bitch." She shot up from the bed rubbing her butt, "Get up, time for training." She looked up at me furious, "Stupid fuck...Leave the damn room so I can get ready." She shoed me out and walked into the bathroom.

TALIAS POV
I walked into the bathroom rubbing the tingling feeling that hasn't left my butt yet. I fixed my ponytail and splashed water onto my face, I grabbed the deodorant and left the bathroom. I walked to the closet and opened the door, "Wow, this shit looks nice." I walked inside to get a better look, on one half of the closet were shoes and hells and on the side were different clothes varieties. I grabbed the black converses that sat near the door. I walked out and walked to the dresser.

I put on underwear and a simple lack of an outfit. I walked out the room and downstairs. Mika and Niko were standing at the bottom of the stairs, "Come on, we need to get started." They walked out the front door and me following behind not sure where to go.

We ended up walking to a building or shelter behind the house, 'how did u not notice this' I thought to myself, Mika grabbed a pair of keys from her chest, baby walked in the room and switched on a light I'm impressed yet I'm not shocked the room looks like this.

"Baby you know the drill, Natalia I'll explain what you have to do." Baby got onto the pole and started swirling on the pole, "Natalia, basically this is the stripping method. First I need to see your sexy walk, hopefully you already know how to flirt." I nodded my head, "Now, lemme see your walk."

I walked in a straight line swaying my hips, "like this." She shook her head, "Poke out your chest but not to much." I nodded my head and I tried again and looked at her for her approval, "That's good." 'Yea I'm that sexy bitch' I laughed in my head.

"I hope you have upper body strength because now you need to climb that pole." Mika pointed at the middle pole and i looked at her, "I can't do that." She rolled her eyes and pushed my body against the pole, "Climb, if you need help baby will be glad to help you."

Baby looked at me and nodded her head. "Mkay."

2 hours of busting my ass on a pole and swirling around.

The last 30 minutes, I got better at it. Tomorrow Mika is gonna help me "shake my ass". I'm tired and my arms hurt, I walked out the door and inside the house. Mon and bunny were sitting on the couch talking, both shirtless with black basketball shorts.

"Be ready in 30 minutes, training will start then." Mon said, "I just finished busting my ass I deserve a 2 hour nap." I shrugged, "Not my problem your so weak, be ready or I'm telling boss." Mon said, "Looks like your gonna have to snitch because I'm not gonna be there in 30 minutes." I laughed, I walked upstairs into my room. "Got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna be up in 30 minutes. He don't own me." I closed the door and plopped on the bed, the room was cool and so was the bed.

I got comfortable and less than 10 seconds I fell asleep.

Lucas POV
I watched Natalia train in her first lesson, she's good at pole dancing but she just can't seem to have good grip to hold herself up. It turned me on how she swirled around the pole, the things I would do to her.

The lesson ended and she was the first to rush out that room. Natalia went inside the house, 10 minutes later I got a message from Mon.

Mon: ion think she coming to combat boss, she said and I quote "It looks like your gonna have to snitch because I'm not gonna be there in 30."

Me: I'll handle that once I get inside.

Mon: what are you gonna do?

Me: something, you won't have to worry about this no more though.

I scratched my head and cut off my phone, I walked inside and made my way upstairs. I went inside my room to grab my tank top, I made my way across the hall from my room to Natalia's.

She was laid across her bed sleep, she looks so peaceful. To bad I'm gonna ruin it, "NATALIA GET YOUR ASS UP!" I yelled, she sat up screaming and panicking. "Time for training let's go." She stuffed her head into the pillow, "Please leave me alone." She muffled, we are doing this the hard way. I pulled out my gun and set the trigger, "I was being nice about it but now, move your ass." She say anything so I shot up at the roof, her body tensed up as the gun went off, "Next time it will be shot in your fucking leg, get the fuck up." I'm getting annoyed, I grabbed her her foot and pulled her out the bed.

Tya's POV
He fired his gun when I refused to get out of bed, I'm to scared to move because he might shoot me. I'm honestly terrified right now.

Luke's footsteps walked closer to the bed, I felt a tug on my leg as I was dragged out of my bed. "Please, let me go!" I screamed I held onto anything that would stop me from moving, "Now you talk." We got closer to the stairs and he was still dragging me, "Stop!" I cried out, everyone's attention was on us, "let me go, I'm sorry." Some looked at me in sympathy while others looked like I deserved what was about to happen.

"Natalia, if you keep fighting I'm gonna make this worst." Lucas said, "Just let me go, please."