The gem tips over, the temple begins to shake, and the others quickly run over to him. 

"Steven! What have we told you about touching magical things?" Pearl asks him. 

"Definitely... always... never do it!" Steven says as the five of them float up and fall straight down a hole, leading to an inner chamber.

The Gems and Isabella land gracefully while Steven lands on his stomach. 

The hole is covered and torches light up all around them.

"Looks like we're gonna have to split up." Amethyst says.

Pearl tugs Steven close to her, "Right. Steven and I will stay right here where it seems to be safe, while you guys go and solve the mystery of this place." 

"Wait, I want to help solve the mystery!" Steven told her.

"Yeah, c'mon Steven, let's solve the mystery." Amethyst picks him up and begins to carry him away. 

"Yeah, mystery solvers!" Steven cheers as Pearl takes Steven away from Amethyst.

"No, no no-no-no. You two are a disaster waiting to happen." Pearl pats Steven's head. 

"Steven could go with Garnet." Isabella told them as Garnet nods.

"Really? Awesome!"

"But remember, this is a serious mission." Garnet reminds him. 

"Understood. Serious Steven! Pearl, can you put me down?" Steven asks as Pearl was still holding him. 

"Wha-? Oh, yes, of course." Pearl puts him down. 

"I need to be standing or else it doesn't work. Serious Steven, activate!" Steven and Garnet walk off in one direction. 

"But this could be the teacups all over again." Pearl told him. 

"Hey, I've put that behind me!" Steven told them.

Two weeks earlier...

"Get ready Steven. This is gonna be intense." Garnet told him as they prepared to ride the teacup ride. 

"I'm ready!" Steven says. 

In one teacup, Pearl was holding a tea pot while Amethyst was sleeping, "I misunderstood the point of this ride." 

In the other teacup, Garnet and Isabella looked like they were having fun, however Steven looked like he was going to be sick.

"This is fun, Steven." Garnet told him. 

Isabella noticed Steven's sickness, "Steven, are you alright?"

"I think I need to get off this ride now." Steven jumps off the ride.

"Steven, no!" Isabella and Garnet yelled to him. 

Steven falls on Mr. Smiley, breaking the lever to the ride, causing all of the cups to fly off the ride, and causing mass destruction.

Mr. Smiley grabs Steven by the shirt, laughing, "Steven! You are banned from all the rides, forever!"

Present time...

"Garnet, there you are! The doors and rooms here make no sense, they all bring you here!" Pearl told her and Steven. 

Amethyst runs out of a door, groaning, "Get me out of here!" she runs into another door.

"There are sixteen doors, and we entered from the northeast and went through three consecutive rooms in a straight line..." 

Amethyst returns, a bear trap on her head, which she removes, and runs back to the same door. 

"But arrived back here out the southern-most door, which could only mean... well, I don't know what it means! I-"  

Amethyst slides in, frozen in a block of ice.

"I'll tell what this means...this is a death trap!" Isabella panics as she and Pearl try to free Amethyst from the ice. 

"W-What do we do?" Steven asks.

"We go back in. Again, and again, and again, and again." Garnet told him. 

Steven throws his arms into the air, "I can't!"

Pearl looks concerned, "Steven."

"It's okay." Garnet told him.

"No, no it's not, you were all right about me. I wanted to do this so bad, but now I feel like I'm gonna throw up. This is just like the teacups!"

"Oh Steven, I-I didn't really mean that." Pearl told him. 

"Wait a minute! What if this is just like the teacups? It explains why we're getting so lost. That's why Steven's feeling so sick. All the rooms are spinning us around so we end up here!" Isabella told them. 

Garnet punches through the center of the room, breaking the floor, making them all fall down and onto some upside down pyramids. They were in a lower room filled with spinning upside down pyramids, orbiting around a central floating obelisk embedded with a gemstone.

"Whoa!" Steven says in amazement.

"This is unbelievable!" Pearl projects some holograms, "This Gem-powered mechanism! It's manipulating the rooms above. Every room we entered spun us until we came back to the central chamber! It's just like the teacups ride at Funland!"

"Isabella already figured that out!" Garnet told her.

Pearl looked embarrassed, "Oh..."

Steven notices the gemstone and gasps, "Garnet, I need to get off the ride now."

Garnet smiles and nods before throwing Steven and the obelisk, "Serious Steven, go!"

Steven lands on the obelisk, and tugs at the gemstone in the center causing it to glow and then eject. 

Once the power source is removed, the Pyramid's energy becomes absorbed back into the gemstone causing the Temple to explode, creating a massive crater. 

The Gems emerge from the surrounding bushes.

"Isabella?! Steven?! Where are they?" Pearl panics.

"We're over here!" Isabella calls as Steven was on the ground, holding the gem while he was covered in strawberry juice again.

"The Gem..."

Pearl bubbles the gemstone, "Ah, I'd say you handled that adventure very well." she bubbles it away. 

"Yeah, nice job, "Serious Steven"." Amethyst helps them up.

Garnet walks over to them and hands Steven his ukulele, "I prefer regular Steven." 

"Hey, my ukulele!" Steven tunes it and gestures for Isabella to sing. 

Isabella shrugs her shoulders, "Oh... that's the end of another day. It was mighty serious, I'd have to say. The Crystal Gems looked really cool when they made the temple exploo--" 

Butterflies swarmed and attached their selves to Steven again, "Aah! They're in my eyes again! " he runs around frantically as Isabella shakes her head, laughing.