Snow Day

Isabella wakes up to sound of her alarm for 7:13, "Okay...what's on the docket for today?" she looks through everything that needs to be done, and then sighs and stretches, getting up, "You can do it!"

...

Isabella gets some filtered water for herself and Steven.

Amethyst pops up, raw eggs on her eyes, "You really gonna skip the most egg-ssential meal of the day?"

"Of course not. I've got all my morning nutrients in this protein shake. I made one for Steven too." Isabella walks off with the two water bottles.

"..." Amethyst pokes the yolks to make them leak, "Isa, you're making me sad."

Isabella calls for her brother, "Steven, get your things, bro!"

"Got them!" Steven rushes downstairs.

"Steven. I packed everything you're gonna need for today in your cheeseburger backpack." Garnet holds up the bag.

"Uh, I don't really use that anymore. Besides, I packed my own bag." Steven told her.

"At least pet these cats." Garnet opens the bag, Cat Isabella and Cat Steven coming out to meow.

"Why was I going to need..." Steven sighs, "Never mind. Gotta go."

"Hold it." Pearl stops the two siblings as she checks her phone, "According to my weather application, it's going to snow all day and overnight. You're going to freeze if you don't put on a puffer, a hat, and two scarves. Better make it three."

Isabella shakes her head, pulling the scarfs around her down, "Pearl, we need to get going!"

"But classes don't start for another couple of hours." Pearl points out as siblings grabbed their car keys.

"Wait for us." Garnet told them, "We can head over together."

"Why are you taking the cars anyway? We have the warp technology." Amethyst slurps the eggs off her face.

"It's because we've got errands to run in town before classes start." Steven explains, "And Belle has an early breakfast date with Lars and his parents."

"Of course. Go get 'em, champ." Garnet places her hands on the siblings' heads.

"Yeah!" Amethyst and Pearl do the same, "Go get 'em!"

Isabella and Steven look at each other, unamused.

...

Isabella arrives home, hiding her neck with a slight blush on her face.

Steven goes in, noticing his sister's expression, "I take it you and Lars had a nice date?"

The brunette blushes as she turns the lights on, "Mhmm."

"Surprise!" the Gems exclaimed as they were sitting on the couch, holding different items.

"We were sitting in the dark!" Amethyst adds.

"Hey, guys." Isabella and Steven greet, hanging up their car keys.

"Guess what we've got lined up tonight? "Pupcopter's Sky-High Adventure"!" Amethyst shows them the movie.

"Sheet masks with cute animal faces!" Pearl has a panda mask on her face.

"And, most importantly, pizza." Garnet opens up a box of pizza.

Isabella and Steven exchange a look.

"Uh, guys, I've been a vegetarian for, like, a month, and "Pupcopter" is for 6-year-olds, and I have my own skin care routine." Steven told them.