Chapter 4

"Good morning Hiromi," Iida said, walking up to me when I walked into the classroom.

"Good morning, Iida," I replied, smiling, before sitting down at my seat.

"Hey Hiromi, what do you think we're going to do today?" Uraraka asked from her seat next to me.

I turned to her and thought about the question. "I don't know. We could end up doing something crazy like yesterday. Or not... I have no idea."

"Yeah, I don't know what to expect at this school," Uraraka said, giggling.

I smiled and nodded. Then I sighed. "I'm just worried that we're going to have a test like we did yesterday, where someone could get expelled. That was stressful and I didn't like it at all."

"Yeah." It seemed like there was something else Uraraka wanted to say, but she wasn't able to because Aizawa walked into the room and told everyone to quiet down.

* * *

The day went by normally and nothing really happened. Before I knew it, lunch was over and it was time for our hero lessons.

"I AM HERE!" I heard a familiar voice say from outside the room, " Coming through the door like a normal person!"

I looked at All Might in awe. Even though I'm not as big of a fan of heroes as my brother is, seeing the symbol of peace in person is amazing.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it as heroing 101. Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro! And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get to it!" All Might held up a card with the words 'combat training' on it.

'Combat training?! I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't think we'd have to do it on the second day!' I thought in a little bit of panic. I've never really been in a fight before and I'm not a huge fan of violence. I've made strategies for fights before for my brother's games, but that's a lot different.

"But one of the keys to becoming a hero is looking good!" All Might pointed to the walls where compartments were sliding out with our desk numbers of them, "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started. Now, go get yourselves suited up and head to ground beta!"

"Yes, sir!" Everyone shouted.

I followed the class to the changing rooms, following the girls to our locker room. When I got there I changed into my hero costume. My costume was a light blue, dress-like shirt that came to my waist where I had a gray belt on, and below that was a black skirt. I also had a white armor-like piece surrounding the upper part of my torso and a dark blue jacket that went down to my knees. To top it off, I had light gray socks that ended just below my skirt with dark gray and white boots.

I headed outside with the rest of the class to meet All Might and once everyone was there, he started talking, "They say the clothes make the pros. Young men and women, be fully aware, from now on, you are heroes! That's great, everyone! You all look so cool! Now, shall we begin, you bunch a newbies?"

"Sir!" Someone inside a suit of armor, Iida, raised his hand, "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so are we going to be conducting urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time fights with villains take place outside, but if you look at the numbers, the worst evil-doers appear indoors more often. Home invasions, secret underground layers, backroom deals. In a society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!" All Might explained. "For this lesson, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Tsuyu questioned.

"The best training is what you get in the field!" All Might answered. "But remember, you can't just punch a robot. This time you're dealing with actual people."

'This'll be... fun. I was hoping we could get some form of  basic training first so I had a better idea of what I was doing.' I thought before All Might was bombarded with questions.

"Sir, will you be deciding who wins?"

"How much can we hurt the other team?"

"Do we have to worry about the losers getting expelled like yesterday?"

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?"

"Isn't my cape amazing?"

"Maybe we should let All Might finish explaining what we're doing?" I spoke up, in hopes everyone would let All Might speak and it worked.

"Thank you, Young Hiromi. Now, listen up!" All Might took out a piece of paper and unfolded it, then he continued, "The situation is this, the villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere inside their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys have to either, catch the villains or recover the weapon. If the heroes fail to do that, or the evildoers capture the heroes, the villains win. There is a time limit! We will choose teams by drawing lots!"

When All Might finished, everyone drew lots. I took mine and looked at it, "Team C." I muttered.

"Your Noriko Hiromi, correct?" A black-haired girl asked, walking up to me. I nod and she continued, "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, I believe we're going to be working together for this trail."

"Yeah," I said.

"The first teams to fight will be..." All Might grabbed two balls, one from the box marked, 'Hero' and the other mark 'villain', "These guys. Team A will be the heroes and team D will be the villains! Everyone else can head to the monitory room to watch."

"Yes sir!" Everyone replied and everyone but Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Bakugo followed him.

I sighed and glanced back at the two teams. I could tell Midoriya was nervous. Yesterday, I noticed that Bakugo seems to hate Midoriya for some reason, but Midoriya seems to admire him. Their relationship seems really complicated and I'm not one to get into other people's problems unless I have to so I'm not going to ask what's going on between those two unless they want to talk about it. Either way, this battle should be pretty interesting.