Kurosaki Household

The floor of the room at Urahara's shop was covered in holiday themed paper and ribbons. The small taicho sat in the middle of the mess, glaring at the papers the man had so kindly provided. Rolls of ribbon were also there and he remained frustrated as he looked at the various papers. The door clicked open and Gin slid in, sipping a hot drink.

At that, two bright teal eyes darted up. "I see that you're enjoying yourself."

"And I see that you're wrapping presents. Are you enjoying yourself?" Ichimaru sat down across from the boy, watching him carefully.

At that, the small taicho went back to what he was doing, refusing to answer the man. Eventually, his eye fell upon a particular paper and a particular ribbon and he picked them up. He meticulously took his time cutting the paper out, then folding it around the gift. Finally, he tied it off with the ribbon, making it look nice.

Gin simply watched the boy, amusement written across his face. Whether it was because of the mask the man always wore, or because he always found amusement in such things he couldn't be sure. He watched as the next few gifts were also wrapped up. When Toshiro finnished, Ichimaru let out a sigh of relief as the clean up began.

"We can be going over to the Kurosaki family now?" The man stated as the small taicho scooped the gifts he was going to be giving.

At that, two teal eyes looked at him in surprise. "Yes. We can get going I guess."

They were scooped into the small bad and the small taicho headed to the door, only to hear a voice from behind him. "One of those wouldn't happen to be for your girlfriend would it?"

At that, Hitsugaya turned around on him and glared at the man, staying that way for a few minutes. When he finally spoke up, his voice was filled with irritation. "She is not my girlfriend."

"Hai, hai. Whatever you say." Ichimaru stated, falling into step behind the small male. Eventually they got to the Kurosaki household and Gin paused forward hitting the door with a loud knock, causing his son to jump.

After a few seconds, the door opened and the substitute shinigami looked out smiling at them. "Welcome."

At that, the two stepped into the house, while Toshiro carried the small bag in his arms. Gin spoke up with a laugh. "Sorry we couldn't bring something as quests."

Ichigo winced suddenly, not exactly liking Gin's behavior. "Yuzu likes to prepare the whole meal, so it really doesn't matter."

At that, they headed into the living room area where a small female was sitting on the couch watching the television. Ichigo walked over to the couch and leaned down. "Karin... we have guests over for dinner."

At that, the dark haired twin jumped and looked over the couch. 'So you invited some of your friends over." However, she paused upon seeing Hitsugaya standing there next to someone she had never seen before. She raised her hand up. "Yo. Toshiro. It's good to see you again."

This caused Ichigo to blink a couple of times, turning to stare at the small shinigami. "The two of you have met already?"

"Toshiro helped us out with a soccer game when some middle school students thought they could bully us." The small female stated. "Do you want to play a video game?"

At that, the small taicho's jaw dropped, confusion spreading on his face. Ichigo though spoke up, scratching his head. "How come she gets to call you by your first name and you always complain about me using it."

At that, the small taicho turned and glared at him. "Your sister isn't involved in Soul Society affairs, Kurosaki."

"So... do you want to play a game?" Karin stated again. However, she watched as his eyes drifted over to the small tree that was already decorated. "We haven't decorated for Ichi-nii's Christmas party yet, but we did get the Christmas tree up."