CHAPTER 16

HYUK'S POV
After having fun at the beach we headed inside the hotel and had dinner all the class together... Once we finished we were going to head to each one room when...
-Dahyun: Hyuk-ah!
-Hyuk: Yo, what's up?
-Dahyun: Jihyo wants to spend some more time with you, if you know what I mean... Be a man, and go for her! (smirks)

-Hyuk: You are so childish! But also so supportive

-Hyuk: You are so childish! But also so supportive... Thanks, Dahyun (smiles)

I head towards Jihyo...
-Hyuk: Good night Miss President... Wanna go for a walk? Dahyun told me you wanted to spend some more time with me... (shyly)
-Jihyo: Oh, y-yeah... Let's go...

We walked for a while until I feel how Jihyo stopped, we were alone at the beach just down the stars and the moon...
-Hyuk: What happens?
-Jihyo: Hyuk... You know I don't have any experience in this thing of love...
-Hyuk: Me neither... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: ( interwinds her hand with mine) Let's learn together then... (shyly)
-Hyuk: Y-You mean...?
-Jihyo: Y-You know p-perfectly what I mean...

I felt something incredible inside my chest at that moment, she was shining down the moon and looking like an angel, actually, is it true that I'm the angel and not her?
-Hyuk: (laughs)
-Jihyo: Why do you laugh?
-Hyuk: I'm just really happy and confused right now... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Huh?
-Hyuk: You are my angel Jihyo... (caress her cheek) Thanks for appearing in my life!
-Jihyo: (blushes)

So with that, we could say that my romance story started with this scholar trip

So with that, we could say that my romance story started with this scholar trip... Once we returned back to Korea, the classes finished.

 Once we returned back to Korea, the classes finished

  We spend like the most of the time together... You know doing couple things, like going on dates, talk during hours, cuddling and so... But everything changed the last day of the summer, when Jihyo was at my house... We were at my room doing silly things, until I felt a terrible headache all over my body... From my back my two dark wings started growing...
-Jihyo: W-What is going on Hyuk?
-Hyuk: I dunno, I just know that it hurts as hell!

After some times Jihyo told me that my wings were turning into a white color... What?! Don't tell me... Is already my time to go back the heaven?
-Hyuk: J-Jihyo, I think it's my time to... To... Go...
-Jihyo: W-What?!
-Hyuk: I told you that I'm an angel...and that when I had lived like a good human I would return up there...
-Jihyo: But not now!
-Hyuk: I already did what defines a human... I already loved Jihyo, and I'm glad that the person I loved its you... (smiles weakly)
-Jihyo: D-Don't tell me so now... (tearing) H-Hyuk I swear for God that if you leave me right now I won't forgive you never...
-Hyuk: (lean closer and kisses her in a passionate way)

Suddenly a bright light surrounded me and I stopped feeling Jihyo's lips and presence... Where I am?
-Hyuk: Jihyo! (tears starts running down my cheeks)

-Angel Castiel: Seems like you already made it to return with us Alejandro...

-Hyuk: Im not that guy anymore, im Hyuk, Kim Hyuk!

-Angel Castiel: You can be who ever you want now, but at the Earth no one will remember you, it'll be like if you never existed...You are an angel.

-Hyuk: What about Jihyo? Is she going to forget me?

-Angel Castiel: Unfortunately, she will...There doesn't exist any Kim Hyuk...

-Hyuk: No way! I have to return with her, she is really sad right now...

-Angel Castiel: Oh you can go if you want, but now you are a total angel and you belong to heaven so no one will notice you there...

-Hyuk: And how am i supposed to live here?

-Angel Castiel: Just like the other ones, by the way...Your partners from your first life didn't made it to turn into an angel...

-Hyuk: And i would had prefer so if that allows me to be with Jihyo...

How am i gonna survive here all alone? Im not ready to be an angel, not even to live without Jihyo...

JIHYO'S POV

Another day heading to the high school, I have to admit that the new course its being kinda boring lately...The students council its okay and thanks to a weird and wonderful idea that i had the last year, now all the clubs are happy with the money that they needed...But i feel empty...

-Mina: What's wrong Jihyo?

-Jihyo: Oh, nothing...Just thinking that this is kinda boring...

-Nayeon: Are you seriously? We just started the new course!

-Jihyo: But i feel empty and boring...There's nothing missing?

-Momo: Yup, a good party and jokbal!

All: (laughs)

-Chaeyoung: By the way, where's Dahyun?

-Tzuyu: She's with Beomgyu, the guy she met at the festival that our fabulous president made!

-Jeongyeon: She's growing up...(smiles proudly)

Like if love were something that wonderful, i bet that it's not that good...I mean, just having someone hugging and kissing you? That's not interesting...Brr...I felt like a cold breeze right now...Im gonna close the window...

HYUK'S POV

The new course started, and I went to the Earth just to visit my girlfriend, well can i really be still calling her like that? They really dont remember me, no one. Kim Hyuk didn't exist...(sighs) Jihyo... If you just knew that im right next to you...Suddenly I feel someone more presence...

-Castiel: Boo!

-Hyuk: It's not funny, you know?

-Castiel: It has been a week since you became a total angel and you are still comming here everyday...T-H-E-Y  C-A-N-'-T   N-O-T-I-C-E  Y-O-U!

-Hyuk: I dont care, at least im able to protect  them...

-Castiel: You became a guard angel,huh?

-Hyuk: Just leave me alone...

-Castiel: Kiddo...(disappears)

Are they sure that there's no way to make them notice me? I have to make Jihyo notice me, what will happen if she falls fro someone else? I just can't die, because im an angel...A chained angel, to be more exactly...This just sucks...