CHAPTER 14

-The next day-
JIHYO'S POV
Stupid Hyuk! I hate him I hate him I hate him! Why does he have to invite Nayeon on a trip with him? Wait, why am I even pissed? I don't care, we are nothing... He just kissed me to have a better result at the show... Oh, my phone is ringing...
Jihyo: Yes?
Dahyu: It's Dahyun, do you have a moment?
Jihyo: Yeah, what happens?
Dahyun: Hyuk invites all of us, you also, to come to the trip...
Jihyo: And?
Dahyun: Are you going to come?
Jihyo: Why would I go if he's with Nayeon...
Dahyun: (giggles) Jihyo-ah, he only looks at you... He's really worried because you don't talk to him and so... Going to the trip is a good opportunity to get closer to him...
Jihyo: (blushes) Why would I want to get closer with him? He's a stupid cheater...
Dahyun: Chaeater? (laughs) were you going out?
Jihyo: Uh, no of course! It's just that if he acts like that with Nayeon why did he kissed me?
Dahyun: You are jealous~ Just go to the trip and get what it's yours...
Jihyo: (blushes) M-Mine?
Dahyun: Tomorrow at 6:00pm at the airport! We'll be waiting for you~ Bye!(hangs out)

Sighs, I guess I'll be going on a trip after all... Wait, is he going to pay for the trip of all the students council? That's a lot of money, he had gone crazy...

I decide to go and buy a new swim suit, as we are going to the beach at least I'll have to look good, right? While I'm walking at the mall, I bump into a guy who seems like Hyuk's friend...
-Jihyo: Oh, uh I'm sorry...
-Taehyun: It's the president! I'm also sorry I wasn't looking where were I walking...
-Jihyo: So, did Hyuk tell you?
-Taehyun: About what? Oh don't tell me, you both are toget-
-Jihyo: Nope! (blushes) I thought he told you that the student council will go as well... He decided to invite us all... He has gone crazy! That's a lot of money...
-Taehyun: (laughs) Don't worry, he's rich...
-Jihyo: Oh yeah, I forgot about that...
-Taehyun: So are you buying things for the trip?
-Jihyo: Yeah, I thought I would have to bring a new swim suit and so-
-Taehyun: Don't worry, Hyuk will like you with any clothes you bring...
-Jihyo: (blushes) I didn't mean-
-Hyuk: Hey Taehyunnie!
-Taehyun: He's here... (smirks)

Now we made it, what am I going to do with him? I'm getting really nervous...
-Hyuk: Oh uh...Hi Jihyo... (waves and smile)
-Jihyo: Yeah, h-hi... (look down)

Keep calm, keep calm, keep calm...
-Hyuk: So are you done Tae?
-Taehyun: Yup, what about you?
-Hyuk: I'm also done, I have my new swim suit! (makes the V sign)

-Hyuk: So are you done Tae?-Taehyun: Yup, what about you?-Hyuk: I'm also done, I have my new swim suit! (makes the V sign)

-Taehyun: Good, then as you already finished... Why don't you help Jihyo to choose a swim suit?

What?! That's impossible, I mean how am I going to buy a swimsuit with him?!
-Taehyun: I have to leave, bye~ (leaves)
-Hyuk: Uhm... It's been a while since we talked Jihyo... (Smiles shyly)
-Jihyo: Yeah... (nervous)
-Hyuk: So uhmm... If you are unconfortable with me, I can go...

I can't believe what I'm about to do... Just be brave Jihyo!
-Jihyo: A-Actually if you want to help me and choose a swimsuit... (blushes)
-Hyuk: (blushes) If you want... (puts his hands en front of me)

Does he want to hold hands again? I mean, it's embarrassing... But here there's a lot of people...
-Jihyo: (intertwins her hands with his) Let's g-go...

We went to a swimsuit store for girls, and I can feel how Hyuk is kinda unconfortable... But I can understand... I choose one swimsuit and then another...
-Jihyo: So, uh... W-What do you think about this swimsuits? (embarrassed)
-Hyuk: I think are okay...It'll look good on you... (blushes)
-Jihyo: Sit here then, I'm going to change and see how they fit me... Y-You can choose later which one do you l-like more...
-Hyuk: O-Okay...

While changing onto the swimsuit I can hear how the people is commenting... Things like "Look, what is a boy doing here?" "He probably came with his girlfriend" "That's cute tho" "Omo what a gentleman" "Shopping with your boyfriend, every girls' ideal dream"... I can feel how I'm embarrassing... Everyone thinks we are a couple...
-Jihyo: Hyuk, h-how do I l-look...

I try to avoid his gaze, I can tell this is the most embarrassing moment of my life...
-Hyuk: You look awesome Jihyo... It fits you so good... (blushes)
-Jihyo: I'm going to try the next one, and you'll choose... Wait for me...

Gosh, a boy is choosing which swimsuit will I wear... Why?! Why do I like spending time with Hyuk? Why do I get pissed when he's with other girls? Why did i kissed him back at the show? And what is the most important question... I'm in love with him?
-Jihyo: Okay, so what do you think?
-Hyuk: Woah, really good also! (blushes)
-Jihyo: Which one do you prefer?
-Hyuk: Uh... You look awesome with both so get both... But this one is better for school, p-please use the first one just with me... (blushes)

Yah! Did he say to use the first one just with him? I can understand, the first one is more revealing... But with him, it means he don't one other boys to look at me?
-Jihyo: I don't have money to buy both of them... And I personally like the first one... (teasing)
-Hyuk: Jihyo, I can buy you both but don't use the first one for the trip please...
-Jihyo: Why? (like if I were innocent)
-Hyuk: What do you mean by why? It's quite o-obvious...
-Jihyo: Huh?
-Hyuk: I don't want the other guys to look at you Jihyo...

He's so honest, but what he said made me blush... He is an angel, but he has human emotions...
-Jihyo: Then, I don't want you to let other girls cling on you and so...

I said it, I told him I don't want any girl around him... I can also get jealous, and I don't want to get pissed again... He seems surprised because of what I said...
-Hyuk: I... I won't Jihyo, don't worry...

I changed into my normal clothes and Hyuk bought me the two swimsuits...He told me to go and eat something, his treat again... So we spent the day together and went home earlier as we had to be the next day at 6:00am...I don't know how this will end...